Module Eco Tax WEEE
|Module name||Eco Tax WEEE|
|Editor / Editeur||NLTechno - www.nltechno.com|
|Download or buy page / Page achat ou téléchargement||www.dolistore.com|
|Status / Statut / Estado||Stable|
|Prerequisites / Prérequis||Dolibarr min version 3.7.0|
|Last update date / Date mise à jour fiche / Fecha última actualización||2019-08-12|
|Note / Nota|
This module allow you to manage eco tax WEEE:
- Can define amount of the WEEE tax for each predefined product.
- When you add a product into invoice, order or proposal, a line is automatically added with amount of eco tax (if product has an eco tax weee defined for it).
- Can export list of all invoices lines / amount of ecotax weee you used.
- Download the archive file of module (.zip file)
- Put the file into the root directory of Dolibarr.
- Uncompress the archive file, for example with command
- Module is then visible into list of available modules (Home->Setup->Modules) and can be activated.
To use this module, you must first enable it using an administrator account, via the menu option "Home - Setup - Modules".
Choose the tab where the module is listed. Then click on "Activate".
The module is now activated.
If an icon appears at end of the line for the module, click on it to access the setup page specific to the module.
Once on setup tab, just choose if you want to have the automatic weee line added on
- customer proposals
- customer orders
- customer invoices
or any combination of them.
Also, in some countries (for example France), you must add an annex page into your PDF to provide list of unit amount for each category of eco tax. Starting from Dolibarr 3.6, just fill the area "Content of new page to add" with content your want to have into this annex page. This page will be added into generated PDF if there is at least one weee tax line. Keep this field empty if you don't want to add annex page.
Example: Screenshot of module setup page (click to enlarge)
With Dolibarr 3.4+, the field to store Eco tax is not available by default onto product card, so you must define it manually: Go into menu Home - Setup - Modules - Products - Complementary attributes and add the field with label "Eco tax", code "ecotaxdeee" and format "float".
Development of this module is not included inside the standard GIT repository of Dolibarr but inside a repository dedicated to modules not supported by the Dolibarr development team but supported by NLTechno on platform Git by Framasoft:
- GIT Repository: git clone https://git.framasoft.org/eldy/dolimods.git
Note this is a private repository, so to contribute and/or get sources, you must create an account on https://git.framasoft.org web site.