Module DoliMyAdmin (Administration of Dolibarr Database)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The DoliMyAdmin module for Dolibarr is used to manage the "raw" data of the Dolibarr database in use.
A kind of mini PhpMyAdmin specific to the current database.
- Display the list of tables of the current Dolibarr database.
- Display the list of records of the selected table
- Add / Edit / Delete records (submitted directly to the database)
- Export records in CSV format
- Does not require any additional login / password, if your Dolibarr works, the DoliMyAdmin module will also work
Some use cases
- If you have a problem in Dolibarr, it will allow you to quickly diagnose problematic data and possibly fix it manually without having to deal with the complexity of PhpMyAdmin.
- You do not have access to PhpMyAdmin and you still want to keep an eye on your "raw" data.
- Quickly export data from tables of interest for backup or integration into another Dolibarr instance.
More info can be found here: Doc DoliMyAdmin
DoliStore card: DoliMyAdmin