Module DoliMyAdmin (Administration of Dolibarr Database)
(Redirected from DoliMyAdmin (Administration de la base de données Dolibarr))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The DoliMyAdmin module for Dolibarr is used to manage the "raw" data of the Dolibarr database in use.
A kind of mini PhpMyAdmin specific to the current database.
- Display the list of tables of the current Dolibarr database.
- Display the list of records of the selected table
- Add / Edit / Delete records (submitted directly to the database)
- Export records in CSV format
- Does not require any additional login / password, if your Dolibarr works, the DoliMyAdmin module will also work
Some use cases
- If you have a problem in Dolibarr, it will allow you to quickly diagnose problematic data and possibly fix it manually without having to deal with the complexity of PhpMyAdmin.
- You do not have access to PhpMyAdmin and you still want to keep an eye on your "raw" data.
- Quickly export data from tables of interest for backup or integration into another Dolibarr instance.
More info can be found here: Doc DoliMyAdmin
DoliStore card: DoliMyAdmin