|Editor / Editeur||NLTechno - www.nltechno.com|
|Download or buy page / Page achat ou téléchargement||www.dolistore.com|
|Status / Statut / Estado||Stable|
|Prerequisites / Prérequis||Dolibarr min version 3.0.0|
|Last update date / Date mise à jour fiche / Fecha última actualización||2019-08-16|
|Note / Nota|
Add, into Dolibarr ERP/CRM software, a new menu entry to screens to read statistics compiled with AWStats log analyzer.
- Download archive file of module (.zip file) from web site www.dolistore.com or from any other source.
- Install module into the custom folder of Dolibarr:
- Go to Home - Setup - Modules - Deploy/install external app/module
- Upload the file. Note: If it fails, you can manually unzip the file into the custom directory from command line: Go into the *custom* directory and uncompress file with command
- Module is ready to be activated and used.
To use this module, you must first enable it using an administrator account, via the menu option "Home - Setup - Modules".
Choose the tab where the module is listed. Then click on "Activate".
The module is now activated.
If an icon appears at end of the line for the module, click on it to access the setup page specific to the module.
The 4 parameters you can set are available to tell Dolibarr where Dolibarr is installed and how to use it (Installation and setup of AWStats is not part of this module nor this documentation, but is a prerequisite):
- AWStats data files directory (path on disk):
Put here the path onto your filesystem where you AWStats data files are store (data files are files whose name match awstatsMMYYYY.txt) . If you don't know where is this directory, take a look into /var/lib/awstats or search for files called awstats*0*.txt (with unix command: find / -name awstats*0*.txt).
- AWStats URL (CGI):
Put here the URL you must type onto your browser to use AWStats from URL. It may be something like http://localhost/cgi-bin/awstats.pl or http://localhost/awstats/. Filling this is not required, be if not provided, link to switch to AWStats URL link will not be visible.
- Localisation of AWStats program (path on disk):
Put here full path to awstats.pl file. If you don't know where was installed AWStats, take a look if file /usr/lib/cgi-bin/awstats.pl exists. If not, make a search onto disk to awstats.pl file (with unix: find / -name awstats.pl).
- Limit config shown to this list (empty for no filter or use "," as separator):
Keep this field empty
A menu called AWStats appears when you enable the module. Click onto it, allows you to read all statistics compiled by AWStats.
Development of this module is not included inside the standard GIT repository of Dolibarr but inside a repository dedicated to modules not supported by the Dolibarr development team but supported by NLTechno on platform Git by Framasoft:
- GIT Repository: git clone https://git.framasoft.org/eldy/dolimods.git
Note this is a private repository, so to contribute and/or get sources, you must create an account on https://git.framasoft.org web site.