Application Android - DoliDroid
|Module name||Application Android|
|Editor / Editeur||NLTechno - https://www.nltechno.com|
|Download or buy page / Page achat ou téléchargement||On Dolistore, On Google play|
|Status / Statut / Estado||Stable|
|Prerequisites / Prérequis||Dolibarr min version 7.0
Your must also be able to use your Dolibarr from internet to be able to use Dolidroid. If your Dolibarr is not hosted on Internet, you can try to migrate it to https://www.dolicloud.com
|Last update date / Date mise à jour fiche / Fecha última actualización||2019-11-24|
|Note / Nota|
DoliDroid is the Android front-end client for Dolibarr ERP & CRM web software.
This application is not a standalone program. It is a front end to use on your online hosted Dolibarr ERP & CRM software.
The advantage of DoliDroid are :
- DoliDroid is not a duplicate code of Dolibarr, but a front-end of a Dolibarr web installation, so all your online existing features are supported by this application. This is also true for external modules features.
- Upgrading Dolibarr will not break DoliDroid.
- DoliDroid use embedded image resources to reduce bandwidth.
- DoliDroid use internal cache for pages that should not change (like menu page)
- Connections parameters are saved. No need to enter them each time you use DoliDroid.
- Integration with your phone or other applications is better (Clicking on PDF open PDF reader, clicking onto email or phone launch your email application or launch Android dialer, ...)
- The menu is managed by native application so all space on your screen can be use for the page content.
Watch video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/hJSXQj_KeE0
This application need Android 3.0+ and an online hosted Dolibarr ERP & CRM version 3.5+ (for example an online instance provided by one of the SaaS/Cloud hosting provider).
If your Dolibarr is not installed in a cloud or a hosted server, but on your own local computer at home, you must be sure to have setup your ADSL box so you can reach your computer from outside home with an external internet access, on the port where dolibarr run (port 80 in most cases). This is an example on how to do this for O2 customer: http://www.o2help.co.uk/router-port-forwarding/ (replace port 5070 with 80).
- From Google Play Store, click here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nltechno.dolidroidpro
- Manually: If you get the .apk file (whatever is the source), just open the .apk from the smartphone/tablet web browser or file-system browser. This should launch installation of .apk file on your phone.
Once package installation has been done, a new icon called "DoliDroid" is available into the list of your application.
There is nothing to do once application is installed onto your smartphone.
- Run the application
- Enter the root URL access to your Dolibarr instance (for next time, it will be saved in drop-down list)
- Use Dolibarr
- The "Menu" button will bring up the options (permanent display of the back button, purge cache, ...)
- The "Quick access" button will open a page with the search form you find on left menu when using a standard desktop browser.
Development of this module is not included inside the standard GIT repository of Dolibarr but inside a repository dedicated to modules not supported by the Dolibarr development team but supported by NLTechno on platform GIT by Framasoft:
- Repository: https://git.framasoft.org/eldy/dolidroid.git
Note this is a private repository, so you must apply to be a member from https://git.framasoft.org to be able to clone sources using GIT.
If you get this error when loaing a page/feature with DoliDroid (including tha login page), this means your Dolibarr installation on server side serve bugged pages. In a common usage of Dolibarr, this may have no visible effect for user. But when used from a smartphone, this make DoliDroid fails loading pages. This is common things to check to solve the problem:
- If you have installed external modules, try after disabling them (some external modules introduce bugs).
- Install missing packages by launching from command line
- Go into config file /etc/dolibarr/conf.php and check you have the following line uncommented (if line is not found, add it at end of file).
Failed to login
If you failed to login, even if you are sure, your login, password (and eventually captcha code) is ok, check to your web hosting provider that url is the DIRECT url and not a rediction to the direct hosted url of your instance.