Report board meeting 20231114 teleconf
- Title: Foundation board meeting
- Date: 14 / 11 / 2023
- Location: Online with Jitsi
Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:
- Philippe Grand
- Maxime KOHLHAAS
- Laurent Destailleur
- Nicolas ZABOURI
- Alexandre SPANGARO
Fund for Yogosha
Fund for yogosha, the bug bounty platform, are expired. A request to refund for 2500 euros is validated for each version. Above, ask the board again
Assurance Responsabilité Civile
Go for https://onlynnov.com/ not cyber, only responsabilité civile
Validated for Onlynnov
=> TODO (5) Maxime : Started but need to contact Onlynnov to have details about the insurance
April gave some contacts for a new lawyer. Laurent will contact some of them to get price (situation of trademark violation will be discuss when new lawyer will be choose).
=> A list of lawyer to contact has been defined (contact from other open source association or companies): The list is recorded into the ERP of the foundation in the knowledge management database under topic: "Contacts lawyers"
Foundation valid a budget for study the exemption "Retenue de fond avant revertion" that is used by the DoliStore process.
=> Waiting answer of the lawyer
- Response message type to define => TODO (3) Maxime
- Link for preferred partners, with a page that link to Dolibarr => Counter of error is available => Sending Mail for Partners with too many errors => Process TODO once a month
- When the error counter reaches 5, we send a first email alert to indicate that the Dolibarr link is missing on the website - When the error counter reaches 10, we send a second email alert to indicate that the Dolibarr link is missing on the website and that the partnership will be canceled next month - When the error counter reaches 15, we send an email to indicate that the partnership is cancelled
- Reflexion around the foundation management (workshops, community manager, communication, ...) => Some people propose to be invest in the fundation with specifics roles
- Reflexion about having someone (employee by the foundation ?) to deal with many tasks for the foundation
=> TODO (1) Philippe Scofoni Creation of a task list to define what missions can be done by this person https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php?title=Fiche_de_poste-community_manager
=> Another idea is to have someone dedicated to the foundation communication, managed by Inovea with a study contract. Goal is to organize and structure the foundation communication, and to hire the person by the foundation at the end of the study contract. Cost during the study contract would be invoiced by Inovea to the foundation. Next step is for Inovea to present a student and an organization project.
Rules Elibility to Front page on dolistore
Proposal : Only modules eligible to Front page on Dolistore must fullfill these criteria
- with a link to documentation - from a Dolibarr Preferred Partner - maximum ok 10 modules by partner - only the one compatible with last stable Dolibarr version - only one version per module (as functional feature module not based on named) - an exception can be done for free modules that are really interesting
=> Need to add 1 specific field on module cards for editors to fill : documentation link
=> TODO (1) ATM and Inovea: They must remove some modules on home page and keep only 10 of them to follow the new rules.
Regis has delivered the work to enhance the Dolistore platform. The 2 main enhancement are :
- A feature to send a message to the editor of the module to warm it when a module is disabled - A new field "support" is available and is mandatory when the price is > 0
We need to test and publish them in production => TODO (2) Laurent
Make proposal for specification on Dolibarr e-Commerce
=> GIFF to organize to have workshops and define the specification for this project => Goal is to have a specification about an e-commerce module in Dolibarr and to replace the Dolistore website (currently on Prestashop) => A consultation will be made to seek for developers to implement this module based on the specification
Note by LDR: Step by step contribution may be more efficient than GIFF. This is the next step: A step to go to walk toward the eCommerce into Dolibarr is to create a template of the existing DoliStore, into the Dolibarr CMS (header, menu, terms of service, contact, basket, one page for a product..., no need for dynamic page working, just static template with content as it is on Dolistore).
Accountancy In Dolibarr Foundation
=> Banking4Dolibarr to be fully deployed before next fiscal year.
Philippe and Alexandre have started to work on the automatic reconciliation. Some minor things to fix...
Renew Dolibarr Mark Trading
=> Renewal is planned when the trademark will expire. Will be done by "IP Trust" => A supervision of trading registration has been subscribed. => The board agrees on the extension of Dolibarr brand for center african countries (OAPI). Other countries were already included by the World registration (Madrid)
Summer DevCamp 2024 (max 50 places) => Montpellier => Date will be 6 june to 9 june 2023
Winter DevCamp 2024 => Place : Nancy (probably mercure hotel Nancy) => Date 28-november - 1-decembre
Summer DevCamp 2025 => Place : Valence => Date : 29 may to 1 june
=> Jean H. need permission on en and fr forum to publish a news => TODO Alexandre ?
Switch from Google analytics to Matomo
Access granted by Inovea to Laurent
=> TODO Laurent : tag integration on the Dolibarr websites
END OF THE MEETING
=> Server 3 for discourse.dolibarr.org has been closed. The server can be reused to install NextCloud, ....
=> TODO (2) Easya will send the OS to install on it to install NextCloud.
Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public)
GIF(F): Groupement d’intérêt Fonctionnel (et financier)
4 GIF in progress...
Migrate AppViser page to the foundation
Graphical chart of flyers and kakemono
=> TODO ??? We can ask Anthony if he can continue the work (Paid prestation to build the documents). Flyers AND kakemono must however be usable with Scribus OR Inkscape.
Trimestrial Meeting for developers
TODO (2) Action A. Spangaro: A.Spangaro will send a draft to promote a trimestrial meeting with Dolibarr Preferred Partners to discuss about co-module developpement, integration of external module into Dolibarr Core..... To be planned.
TODO (2) Action A. Spangaro : Propose a first date to preferred partners / developers with a topic. How to organize such events will be reviewed after first try.
=> Content and format still to define
Two labels for preferred partners ?
Create Two Labels or make things clear for the existing label Preferred Partner ?
Nicolas wants this minimum for a Partner Developer:
- 3 PR per year
- One post on the forum
- One physical or online event
Nicolas wants this minimum for a Partner Integrator/Trainer
- 1 issue per year
- Can provide name of 3 installations per year.
- 1 physical or online event
TODO (8) Nicolas suggest a name of new label and create a draft wiki page with the new condition
Open Invention network
=> TODO (5) Laurent will fill the application form to have Dolibarr part of the group.