Report board meeting 20230110 teleconf

From Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Title/Date/Location

  • Title: Foundation board meeting
  • Date: 10/01/2023
  • Location: Online with Jitsi

Presents

Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:

  • Laurent Destailleur
  • Florian HENRY
  • Jean Heimburger
  • Philippe Grand
  • Nicolas ZABOURI
  • Maxime KOHLHAAS
  • Juanjo Menent

Topics

  • Promote Dolibarr in ERP manifestation :

https://www.salons-solutions.com/ => Maxime will look the how it works

Other idea go-entrepreneurs

  • Dolibarr PartnerShip

=> TODO: Need to test a use of external users for Preferred Partners. Make test with external user for module PartnerShip and Sociéte. If ok, we will create one users for each preferred partner and email will be sent to inform it with the login / pass => A new way to reinit its password is currently in dev. => A better solution would be to initiate a portal /public/portal ? => Need to create draft spec on wiki. Page initiated on https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php?title=Draft:Specification_Module_Public_Portal


  • Quality module of Dolistore

Why not display figures like number of order and number of refund ? Unactivate automaticly module not compatible with Current version - 10 ? Or when support e-mail address is not available => Yes, all modules compatible with a version < current version -10 will be removed => Todo by Phillipe => Done by Philippe

Make control on support email address => Laurent will ask to some developers to develop enhancement on DoliStore.com :

  • To add the badge on module card with number of sells of the module + (taux insatisfaction = ratio refund / total nb of sell) + Add into GCU the ratio formula calculation
  • Remove the ability to download a module when the purchase has been refunded
  • A script to show old modules to be desactivated (old modules = Max version <= Current version - 10) or a filter on backoffice list
  • Add a field "Support" that is mandatory when price > 0.


  • DolibarrDay

=> Idea to persue : have these events every year. i.e. : every March in Nancy, every October in Valence, ... Ideal goal is to have a DolibarrDay every month in a different city, organized by a local partner => Dolidays at in Nancy in March (to be planned) => Organization in progress by Nicolas and Jean


  • DevCamp (to be confirmed)

Summer DevCamp 2023 in Bordeaux => Organization in progress by Laurent 8 to 11 June in Bordeaux

=> Winter DevCamp 2023 in Nancy or Lyon


  • Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public):

https://admin.dolibarr.org/projet/tasks/time.php?projectid=1&withproject=1&search_month=12&search_year=2022&search_user=2

Note: scrutinizer has been replaced with qodana: https://qodana.cloud/organizations/zqXNA Public result can be seens here https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/actions/workflows/code_quality.yml

The generation of doxygen at https://doxygen.dolibarr.org/ has been replaced with a simple script into build/doxygen. Generation is now done by a server of the foundation


  • banking4dolibarr

Update module banking4dolibarr will be done only for Quonto and Caisse Epargne => Wait the module is compatible v16


  • Dolistore API management

=> On stand by from OSCSS and Inovea to dev it


  • GIF: Groupement d'interet Fonctionnel

2 GIF on going https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php?title=GIF_-_Facture_de_situation_2022 https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php?title=GIF_-_Gestion_des_retours_de_marchandises


  • Assurance Responsabilité Civile:

=> Alexandre have done compare offers, wil lbe comminucate during the devcamp


  • Trimestrial Meeting for developers

Action Alexander: A.Spangaro will send a draft to promote a trimestrial meeting with Dolibarr Preferred Partners to discuss about co-module developpement, integration of external module into Dolibarr Core..... To be planned.

=> TODO Action A. Spangaro : Propose a first date to preferred partners / developers with a topic. How to organize such events will be reviewed after first try.

=> Content and format stil to define


  • Specifics Spain Rules for 2024 about "AntiCheat" law

Recommendation for Spanish developer is to try to implement the features into Dolibarr Core, using what was done for french.

Question for Bernardo :

How many tests/questions are done to provide the label. What is the score to get the label ? How many company tried to get the label ? How many have the label now (it seems 4 or 5) ?

The Dolibarr foundation goal is to have a list of 2 or 3 partner by country. So we thinks we should have more partner for Spanish countries. Why not making the test easier to get, cheaper ?

=> Juanjo can you ask Bernardo its point of view this question ?


  • Create Two Labels or make things clear for the existing label Preferred Partner ?

Nicolas wants this minimum for a Partner Developer: - 3 PR per year - One poste of the forum - One physical or online event

Nicolas wants this minimum for a Partner Integrator/Trainer - 1 issue per year - Can provide name of 3 installations per year. - 1 physical or online event


  • Open Invention network

https://openinventionnetwork.com/ => Laurent will fill the application form to have Dolibarr part of the group => sSubcription process on going


  • Participation of some professional congress for small companies. To evaluate:

Exemple: https://www.salons-solutions.com/