Dolibarr was built to work on following components:
OS (Operating Systems)
Nearly every modern OS is supported.
- Clients: every OS, that can run a webbrowser
- Server: every os, that supports a webserver with PHP and a SQL Database (see below)
for example: GNU/Linux, BSD, Windows, MacOS, AIX, ...
Note for Windows 7 users:
When using Windows 7 the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 must be already installed. An error message during installation will indicate if this is missing. Make sure you choose the 32-bit version (vcredist_x86.exe). It can be obtained here: * https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
- MySQL 5.1+ (any MySQL options/parameters supported).
!! Do not use MySQL version 5.5.40 nor 5.5.41, this version has critical bugs with data loss.
If using option mode=STRICT returns some warnings or error, please report them to us.
- MariaDB 5.1+
- PostgreSQL 9.1.0+
- MS SQL (experimental support not working yet)
- Database size need is lower than 1Mb per 100 customers/suppliers registered into database.
- See the below list for detailed php requirements.
Min. required version: 5.6.0+ (requires functions like DateTimeZone.getOffset, php-intl), Max 7.4.*
- Support for user sessions must be enabled (it is the default value for PHP)
- PHP configuration must allow use of 128Mb of memory (parameter PHP memory_limit).
- Works however safe_mode parameter is set
- Dolibarr program files use about 150 MByte on disk.
- Extra Modules or Templates need some additional disk space.
- Dolibarr Database Files use about 35 MByte on disk.
- Database-System itself need also some disk-space and more space for temporary files.
However, it will need more disk space if you upload joined files or to store generated PDF or ODT documents. Storage will depend on number and size of attached files.
You can start even with an old Intel Pentium processor or equal. If you have more than 30 users, a 1GHz CPU or more is recommended.