Module Sales Orders (developer)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Numero/ID of module||25|
|User doc. of module||Module Customers Orders|
|Developer doc. of module||This page|
Customer orders module allows you to manage the following entities in Dolibarr:
- Customer orders
- Lines of customer order
Supplier orders are managed by the Module Suppliers (developer) module.
The PHP class to use to manipulate such object is file htdocs/commande/class/commande.class.php.
It contains CRUD methods to create (C), read (R), update (U) and delete (D) this object.
- A command/order has several command/order lines
- It is possible to attach 1 to n contacts for an order
- To complete...
- An order can be created in draft mode (Causes trigger ORDER_CREATE)
- An order can be changed (Causes trigger ORDER_UPDATE)
- An order can be validated (Causes trigger ORDER_VALIDATE)
- llx_commande table principales des commandes clients
- llx_commandedet détails des commandes clients