The full process is this one:
- You create an emailing with a title, a topic and an email sender.
- Then you choose the targets, among predefined dynamic lists from your Dolibarr data or from external files.
- You can
enhance this lists (by removing or adding targets for example ).
- The user responsible to validate emailing checks content and recipients. He can do a test to its own e-mail address to see the result inside
an email software.If results looks good, he set the status of e-mailing to ''validated'' .
- The mass e-mail sending is done from command line with command shown on screen (See [[Script mailing-send.php]]). Only an emailing with status Validated can be sent by the script.
See page [[Script mailing-send.php]] for more information on how to launch it from command line.
- The global status for e-mailing and send result for each recipient
is updated by this script.
= Examples of use cases =