* User passwords can be encrypted in database.* Database technical password can be
encoded in the [[Configuration_file|Dolibarr configuration file]] (conf.php).* Possibility to force HTTPS.
'''Hacks and cracks'''
* Works with register_globals on or off (off highly recommended).* Works with PHP safe_mode on or off (on recommended).
* Production option to disable any technical information leakage (debug, error stacktrace, version informations) <sup>[*6]</sup> (TODO Not yet available).
* Protection against SQL injection.* Protection against XSS injection (Cross Site Scripting).* Protection against CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery).
'''Pages and files access'''
* Pages and contents are protected by permissions (granted on groups or users
) for each functional module.* Files saved by Dolibarr are stored in a different root directory than web application (so they can not be downloaded without passing by the Dolibarr wrapper).* Dolibarr directories content can't be accessed even if Apache option Indexes has be forgotten to on (should not).
* Delay anti brute force cracking on login page.* Graphical code (CAPTCHA) against robots on login page.* No passwords in logs, even in technical logs.
* Internal logger to save permanently all Dolibarr events about user's administration and successful or failed logins.
* Possibility to run an anti-virus on every uploaded file.