* Passwords can be encrypted in database.
* Password can be encoded in the Dolibarr configuration file (conf.php).
* Protection against SQL injection.
* Protection against CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery)
* Works with and without PHP safe_mode enabled.
* Files saved by application are stored in a different root directory than web application (so they can not be downloaded without passing by the Dolibarr wrapper).
* Pages and contents are protected by permissions by groups or by users for each functional module (this feature is the only module you can't disable in Dolibarr).
* Delay anti brute force cracking on login page.
* Graphical code against robots on login page.
* Logger to save permanently all Dolibarr events, like successful or failed logins.
* Possibility to force HTTPS.
* Possibility to run an anti-virus on every uploaded file.
* No passwords in logs, even in technical logs.