Dolibarr implements several security features. Among them :
* No passwords in logs, even technical logs.
* Passwords can be
crypted in database.
* Password can be encoded in the Dolibarr configuration file (conf.php).
Anti SQL injection mechanism.* Support or not ofr PHP safe_mode.
* Files saved by application are stored in a different root directory than web application (so they can not be downloaded without passing by the Dolibarr wrapper).
* Pages and contents are protected by permissions by groups or by users for each
functionnal module (this feature is the only module you can't disable in Dolibarr).
* Delay anti brute force cracking on login page.
* Graphical code against robots on login page.