Report board meeting 20160712 teleconf
From Dolibarr Open Source ERP CRM Wiki
- Title: Foundation board meeting
- Date: 12-July-2016
- Location: Hangout
Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present: Florian HENRY Juanjo MENENT Maxime KOHLHAAS Romain DESCHAMPS Jean HEIMBURGER
Tasks that need decision
- Next devcamp
=> M.KOHLHAAS propose to do next devcamp in Valence at the end of 2016 (november/october) before next release => Maxime will create a survey at dolibarr-dev mailling to ask the best date for the dev camps => P.GRAND propose to do next devcamp in Orleans in 2017
- Work on task bought to Regis.
=> All tickets are described here: https://github.com/Dolibarr/foundation/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+assignee%3Ahregis+ => Only one on ten was processed currently. => https://asso.dolibarr.org/dolibarr/fourn/facture/card.php?facid=822 => P. Grand send an e-mail to Régis to know where he is and when he thinks the job will be done. With no answer on next meeting, we'll ask for new proposals, and deposit refund.
- VAT complain on DoliStore
=> Send to paypal document prove that DoliStore can sell product with VAT even if customer have a VAT inter ID => Next step prestashop deal with VAT intra : waiting for develop feature coming soon => Project link Prestashop(Dolistore) <=> Dolibarr foundation (freeze on 3.9.x version) for 01-Janv-2017 => A. Spangaro will ask to admistrative institution what is the real rule => ATM consulting will send a proposal the clone actual Dolibarr association configuration Prestashop on actual Kimsuffy and ask to A spangaro to test prestashop additionnal module
=> Put a mark system on dolistore for customer and categoryse by association => Issue 26 open => display how many download/ buying of modules for customers => Issue 26 open (https://github.com/Dolibarr/foundation/issues/26) => Sell the book "Bien gérer son entreprise avec Dolibarr" (http://www.d-booker.fr/dolibarr/283-dolibarr-pour-societes-de-services-et-consultants.html) on Dolistore => Ask to book's editor how to deal with it => Sell fundation membership card on DoliStore => To have new membres subscribing only because of the 20% discount will not bring anything to the fundation => New idea, send an e-mailing to all Dolistore customer to present the fundation and ask for participation. 7171 customers, 2300 subscribed to a newsletter we don't have.
=> Can we contact all the 7171 directly ? => Are we considered as B2B business ? => Do we have a CNIL declaration ?
=> Have a communication group (2-3 person) in charge to define the communication for the fundation. ATM can spend time with Bérengère to perform e-mailings and work with this group. Romain propose to participate => coup de comm sur la version 4.0 (pub, plaquette, ...) => http://fr.slideshare.net/eldy10/presentation-dolibarr-whats-new-39-and-40-english?from_m_app=android => comm auprès des CCI, IUT => ATM can propose ressource for communication and bank founding => Meeting by ATM scheduled with bank, feedback will be provided next meeting
=> Review cotisation amount, why not have a button to incitate
=> Versionning (prochaine = 5.0 ? Donner un nom genre "The Naked Nerd") => Rôle Amiral pour du simple merge de bugfix => Allow Laurent to focus on new functionnality and roadmap by having person merging minor bug fixes
- Partner Validation
=> Aslaner: not a french member, no fork on dolibarr github. Answer will be ask to Dolibarr comunity. => Refused. Jean has sent an e-mail to tell him to join the DE community. => Romain will propose to next meeting a review of the rules regarding the partners (simply change the words :) )
=> Paris Open-Source Summit 16/17 november. Do we want a stand, who wants to go ? => GEN 4 in Metz, end of september. Tiaris is going, do we want a stand (1000 €), wo wants to go ? Jean sends an e-mail to the board to have a vote.
This is list of task waiting to people to work on ideas.
- Dolibarr.org new website will be writed on each topic by R.DESCHAMPS => Rights given to Romain
- Sell advers banners on dolibarr.fr site
=> Launch communication for preferred partners if they want to buy banners => J.HEIMBURGER will write a communication on this topic
- Crowdfunding from AS for accountancy module | Informations : www.jeffinfo.com/comptabilite-dolibarr-participer/
=> Experimental in 4.0 => OK => All PR will be accepted if only accountancy modules is impacted. => Module is still in bugfix phase. Florian works with Jeffinfo
- Draft of Dolibarr integrator label
=> Suggest to renew ou whole partner/labels system (JH) => Suggestion need more info. What will be rules to define the label. Who will validate it ?
- Why not creating a dolibarr developper training to get better code in core and modules. (JH)
=> Suggestion need more info. Who will train, who will be trained, How, When ?
- Why not make mandatory a training and/or a test of capabilities to be Official Preferred Partner or a Dolibarr provider, in favor of Dolibarr reputation. (JM)
=> Suggestion need more info. Who will build the test, who will follow and correct tests. How, When ?
- Why not make mandatory be preferred partner for a company or foundation member for a private person to build a Comunity, in favor the foundation has better control. (JM)
- Dolibarr regarding french financial law
=> On going action started to be prepared for certification => Ask to inforcert certification cost => on Saas, hosting company be auto certified
- Communicate on Framasoft partnership
=> P. GRAND
=> Add version (3.7.x / 3.8.x etc) filter to find compatible module easier. (Alex proposition) => running (by regis)
- Framasoft partenership
=> Vote OK for renew dunning each year for framasoft fundation (with a limit of 5 / 1000 of turnover)
- Have 4-5 promotional videos for Dolibarr in english, 1000 € investment
=> vote OK for max 1500 € (FR/EN/ES) => LDR: I did not start the scenario yet.
- BugFix session
=> ATM will organize a bug fix session with internal ressource on 30-June2016 afternoon
- Remind: Module on DoliStore must provide information of all compatible versions (min and max is possible, but min only is not enough)
=> FHE : Extract from prestahop email of module sellers to send mailing from dolibarr fundation to remaind best practice => running (by regis) => Modules are almost all compliant to this rule