Module Ultimatepdf EN
From Dolibarr Open Source ERP CRM Wiki
|Editor / Editeur||Atoo.Net - http://www.atoo-net.com|
|Download or buy page / Page achat ou téléchargement||www.dolistore.com|
|Status / Statut / Estado||Stable|
|Prerequisites / Prérequis||Dolibarr min version 7.0.0-9.0.0|
|Last update date / Date mise à jour fiche / Fecha última actualización||2019-01-15|
|Note / Nota|
It's the real Swiss knife with more than 100 blades! which allows to customize your pdf documents, to grant them to the graphic charter of your company. You can choose the color of the font, borders, and backgrounds and choose to have continuous or dashed outline lines. Adds many features to documents: Also adds many features to documents :
* Concatenation of pdf documents on all types of documents (GTC, technical sheets ...), * bill of exchange (LCR) for invoices * Numbering column lines, * Independent references column, * Independent image column, * Signature block and stamp « Agreed and signed », * Currency symbols displayed after or before the amounts. ...
Dolibarr 7.0.x, 8.0.x, 9.0.x
- Download the archive file of module (.zip file)
- Put the file into the root directory of Dolibarr.
- Uncompress the archive file, for example with command
- Module is then visible into list of available modules (Home->Setup->Modules) and can be activated.
! For those who already have an installed version, remember to disable it before replacing with the new version. Verify you have this path : htdocs/custom/ultimatepdf
To use this module, you must first enable it using an administrator account, via the menu option "Home - Setup - Modules".
Choose the tab where the module is listed. Then click on "Activate".
The module is now activated.
If an icon appears at end of the line for the module, click on it to access the setup page specific to the module. You will now enable the "ultimate" models in all modules where they are present :
- ultimate_propal1 and ultimate_propal2 within Commercial proposal management models,(!since version 9.0, there is only one type of document: ultimate_propal, because all the columns can be activated or deactivated on the fly.)
- ultimate_order1, ultimate_order2, ultimate_proforma1, ultimate_proforma2 within Customer order management models, (!since version 9.0, there is only one type of document: ultimate_order, because all the columns can be activated or deactivated on the fly.),
- ultimate_invoice1 and ultimate_invoice2 within Invoice and credit note management for customers models, (!since version 9.0, there is only one type of document: ultimate_invoice, because all the columns can be activated or deactivated on the fly.),
- ultimate_inter within Intervention management models,
- ultimate_shipment within Shipments and delivery order management models,
- ultimate_receipt within Shipments and delivery order management models,
- ultimate_supplierinvoice within Invoice and credit note management for suppliers models,
- ultimate_project within Project management models.
The module is now operational. (! You can go and test Ultimatepdf at this address : [])
! You can go to the wiki help related to the feature by clicking on the "?" placed at the top right (If you have not hidden the online help in Administration> Display)
Own page configuration module:
- Example of realized model : []
In the configuration page dedicated to the module, two main tabs:
- Models tab
Here you can create and edit your models, for that purpose :
- Fill the text field to enter a name for your model.
- Give a description of your model for easy retrieval (My blue template with VAT and References)
- Use the color picker to a background color.
- Use the color picker to a border color.
- Use the color picker to a text color.
- Display or not the background color of the address blocks independently of each other.
- Choose the look of your lines (Dotted or solid line).
- Hide or not the column and the amount of VAT.
- Reverse the direction of the address blocks sender/recipient.
- Ability to use another logo that your company (for thematic subsidiaries).
- Possibility to use another font that one configured in the language file, e.g. "DejaVuSans".
- Show a background image on your models
- Possibility to use a different logo than that of your company (for thematic subsidiaries).
- Set the margins of your documents.
- Whether to show or not the references column.
- Change height of space reserved to output the free text (footer).
- Change font size of free text
- View the signature of the sale representative in charge in the public note block.
Now do not forget to select your template by clicking on the icon in the upper right menu.
Select the model from the dropdown list
Here you can manage the following features :
Rules to forge address boxes:
- Show phone, fax and email if a contact address is used
- Hide VAT intra within addresses blocks
Rules to forge columns:
- Display the reference column.
- Hide the column and the amount of VAT.
- Hide the long description in the description column.
- Hide references in the description column.
- Hide all data in the columns following the description ( VAT, Public price, Qty, Discount, Total).
- Hide amount without tax
- Hide quantities.
- Hide VAT amounts.
- The settings can now be done independently within proposals, orders, shipments and invoices
- Add a dotted line between lines of products/services.
- Display folding mark at third of page
- Display thumbnails photos of products in your Proposals
- Display thumbnails photos of products in your Orders
- Display thumbnails photos of products in your Invoices
- Do not repeat the header if there are multiple pages
- Display another logo that the company logo.
- Hide RIB part of the bank account.
- Change the height of the placeholder for free text block
- Displaying a background image on your documents.
- Show block: "Good for Agreement"
- View the signature of the representative in charge in the public block note.
- Display Thirdparty barcode within Proposals, Orders and Invoices.
- Display ThirdpartyQRcode within Proposals, Orders, Expeditions and Invoices.
- Display or mask LS and LR columns on expeditions.
- Add and merge one or more pdf to your proposals, Invoices or Orders.
- Add and configure a specific line using dictionaries and extrafields
Commercial proposals tab
- Settings can now be made independently in the commercial proposals
- Settings can now be made independently in the commercial orders
- Settings can now be made independently in the invoices
- Settings can now be made independently in the Shipments
Delivery Receipts tab
- Settings can now be made independently in the Delivery Receipts
Supplier orders tab
- Settings can now be made independently in the supplier orders
Supplier invoices tab
- Settings can now be made independently in the Supplier invoices
Price Request tab
- Settings can now be made independently in the Price Request
Settings can now be made independently in the Contracts
Easy to use, with a few clicks all of your documents are at your own colors and each of your employees may have its personalized documents.
Compatibility and Synergies
- Milestone/Jalon module - Purchase/Sell Units management module (Displays results within a units column for all models) - Incoterm module
Development of this module is not included inside the standard GIT repository of Dolibarr but inside a repository dedicated to modules not supported by the Dolibarr development team but supported by Atoo.Net on Framasoft Git : https://git.framasoft.org/grandoc/ultimatepdf