|Editor / Editeur||Marc Studer - http://speedfinder.garstud.com|
|Download or buy page / Page achat ou téléchargement|
|Status / Statut / Estado||Stable|
|Prerequisites / Prérequis||Dolibarr min version 2.6.0|
|Last update date / Date mise à jour fiche / Fecha última actualización||2019-07-23|
|Note / Nota|
SpeedFinder adds a menu to quick search for a contact or a company by entering a few digits of the phone.
- Download the archive file of module (.zip file)
- Put the file into the root directory of Dolibarr.
- Uncompress the archive file, for example with command
- Module is then visible into list of available modules (Home->Setup->Modules) and can be activated.
To use this module, you must first enable it using an administrator account, via the menu option "Home - Setup - Modules".
Choose the tab where the module is listed. Then click on "Activate".
The module is now activated.
If an icon appears at end of the line for the module, click on it to access the setup page specific to the module.
There are 2 ways to access SpeedFinder:
- Via the standard menu of Dolibarr (top menu)
- By activating the "Popup" configuration mode, then it is possible to click on a popup link (in the main screen SpeedFinder) and open a standalone window.
Then you only have to enter one part of telephone number to see all contacts associated.
Example of use case
Dolibarr is open in your Navigator and you receive a call from a customer or supplier:
1. you see the number of the caller (if your phone allows) 2. clicking on the menu SpeedFinder of your Dolibarr 3. you enter 2 or 3 digits in the "Quick Search:: phone" 4. list of names associated dynamically appears almost instantaneously (via AJAX) 5. clicking on the name to go directly to the page of your partner
The entire operation lasted less than 5 seconds (the time to pick up the phone) ... you want say "hello" to caller (calling him by his name) ... and details for the actions and current proposal is already under your eyes!
Development of this module is not included inside standard CVS repository of Dolibarr but into the complementary modules area. So source code is hosted into following CVS repository:
- CVS Repository: :ext:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/dolibarr
- CVS Module: dolibarrmod
To have a view on changes done on this repository, see page http://www.nltechno.com/stats/dolibarr/cvschangelogbuilder_dolibarrmod.html