Module SoleilSign (Electronic Signature for Dolibarr Interventions)
The SoleilSign module for Dolibarr adds a pdf printing template to Interventions module for electronically signing the generated pdf, thereby shortening the print / sign / scan cycle.
This model of pdf document is called "soleilsign", it is identical to the "soleil" model, provided as standard by Dolibarr, except for the signatures zones that is managed by the SoleilSign module.
Works on PC (mobile or not), tablet and smartphone.
One of the possible usage scenarios is as follows:
- Your Intervening comes to one of your customers to do some work (intervention).
- When the work is finished, the Intervention card is entered in Dolibarr on Smartphone, Tablet or Laptop.
- The Intervening and the Customer can sign it directly on the screen, thanks to SoleilSign.
- The generated pdf is already signed, you can print it or send it by email.
How it works
0) After installing and activating the module:
1) Go to the configuration page of the standard module "Interventions".
2) Activate the "soleilsign" document template that has been added by the SoleilSign module.
3) Open a validated Intervention card.
4) Choose "soleilsign" as pdf printing template and click on "Generate":
A dialogue appears to allow you, you and your customer, to sign the Intervention directly on the screen:
5) After signing, click on "Validate".
6) And that's it, the signatures are integrated into the generated pdf:
The Intervention card must be in the "Validated" state to use this module.
If this is not the case, the "soleilsign" model behaves exactly like the standard "soleil" model.
More information can be found here: Doc SoleilSign
Demo : Demo
DoliStore card: SoleilSign