|Numéro/ID du module||80|
|Doc utilisateur du module||This page|
|Doc développeur du module||Module Shipments (developer)|
This module is to manage shipments and deliveries of products.
This module is included with the Dolibarr distribution, so there is no need to install it.
To use this module, you must first enable it using an administrator account, via the menu option "Home - Setup - Modules".
Choose the tab where the module is listed. Then click on "Activate".
The module is now activated.
If an icon appears at end of the line for the module, click on it to access the setup page specific to the module.
In standard configuration
When the module is activated, it becomes possible to create a shipment from a purchase order. The workflow for an expedition is as follows:
Draft (0) ---X---> Validated = Prepared / Shipped or Shipped (1) ------> Processed (Closed / Shipped) '' (2)
- For status other than "Draft", the quantity can no longer be modified.
- Number in parenthesis: Numeric value of the status in the database
- X means that the stock can be automatically decremented during this step (depending on the stock decrement configuration of Stock Module).
TODO Evolution to plan:
- Can edit a shipment when in draft mode. Move form used in create mode into the edit draft page. Add a button to switch (one warehouse / all warehouse) ?
- Rename option "Closed" into "Shipped" Add option "Decrease real stocks on shipping classification to Closed / Shipped" when the lot module is active. When this option is on, you must be able to enter the batches and change quantity before going to closed/shipped.
- Make it possible to modify the number shipped when the shipment is in "Validated" status. It will then be possible to create good shipments WITHOUT an order, serving as a preparation order without an order ?
If the hidden option WORKFLOW_BILL_ON_SHIPMENT is set, the Closed step is replaced by Billed.
Draft (0) --X--> Validated (1) -> Invoiced (2)
TODO This option should disappear in favor of a separation of ClassifyBilled and ClassifyClosed which must be de-correlated.
- Addition of an invoiced field / status (apart) called "billed" in the shipment table.
Depending on the configuration of the stock module, the stock can be decremented by validation of shipments or not.
The "Closed" step is therefore of little interest for the moment. Ultimately, we must be able to decrement the stock on it.
For companies managing shipments, the closed step can also mean the udder in charge by the carrier, the validated step being the processing of the order internally (making the package, issuing the BL)