Module MBI Signature EN
|Module name||MBI Signature|
|Editor / Editeur||MB Informatique - https://www.mb-informatique.fr/|
|Download or buy page / Page achat ou téléchargement||https://www.dolistore.com/fr/modules/1270-MBI-Signature.html|
|Status / Statut / Estado||Stable|
|Prerequisites / Prérequis||Dolibarr min version 8.0|
|Last update date / Date mise à jour fiche / Fecha última actualización||2020-06-8|
|Note / Nota||8.0.0 - 11.0.x|
MBI Signature module allows your third parties to electronically sign your commercial proposals (azur). The signature works on computers, touch pads and smartphones. After the signature, the module send to your third party and your company a confirmation e-mail.
Update 1.1 : The module allows your third parties to electronically sign your orders (einstein) and shipment (rouget). The module works now on Dolibarr version 8, 9 and 10.
Update 1.2 : The module allows your company to sign orders and shipments, in addition to third party signature. The modules allows to customize the confirmation mail directly in the module setup.
- Drop the folder ‘mbisignature’ in htdocs/custom or use the option ‘Deploy/install external app/module’ in the list of modules.
- Activate the MBI Signature module which is now in the list of modules and change the module setup according to your needs.
- The substitution variable __EXTRAFIELD_SIGNATURE_LINK__ can now be used in your e-mails and contains the electronic signature link.
- A ‘Sign’ button is displayed in the commercial proposal, sale order and shipment page when the document has not yet been signed, and contains a link to the signature page.
- The signed PDF is only generated once after signing.
- After signing a document, an e-mail is automatically sent to your company or to the sales representative of the customer with the customer in copy. He confirms the signing and sends the signed PDF as an attachment. You can customize this e-mail in the module setup page. The commercial proposal change automatically to ‘signed’ after that.
The MBI Signature module doesn’t work if your commercial proposals/sales orders/shipments have a custom reference number that contains spaces.
End-user License Agreement
The MBI Signature module is edited by MB Informatique SARL (SIRET: 83434236200011), whose head office is located at 9B rue des Alliés 68440 Habsheim - Tel. : 03 67 262 242. This End-user License Agreement legally frame the use of the services of the MBI Signature module.
MB Informatique SARL declines all responsibility for any viruses that may infect the User's computer equipment after use or access to this module.
The total guarantee of data security, integrity and confidentiality, whatever it is, is not guaranteed by MB Informatique SARL.
The use of an authenticated SMTP server with e-mail storage is recommended in order to guarantee proof of signature.
MB Informatique SARL cannot be held responsible for its use outside the legal framework and cannot be held responsible for the validity of the signature.
This contract is valid for an indefinite period. The beginning of the use of the module's services marks the application of the contract with regard to the User.