Module Dunning EN
|Numero/ID of module||52222|
|User doc. of module||This page|
|Developer doc. of module||Module Dunning (developer)|
This module allows you to create and manage reminders including dunning charge and then send it to the customers either by E-mail or by post.
The dunning charge will be added automatically when the Auto mode is ON.
Among other, the module includes the following components:
- Integrated pdf-producer for the easy design and modification of invoices.
- Automated dunning process with freely configurable dunning levels
- Freely definable dunning charge for each dunning level
- Freely definable e-mail templates
- Freely definable language for e-mail and pdf
- Dispatch of invoices as an attachment
- Freely definable pdf templates for different texts depending on the dunning level
- Multiple Language Support (switch it on each dunning)
- Reminders can be sent either as a pdf per e-mail or be put aside for printing
easy see INSTALL Document in module package
To use this module, you must first enable it using an administrator account, via the menu option "Home - Setup - Modules".
Choose the tab where the module is listed. Then click on "Activate".
The module is now activated.
If an icon appears at end of the line for the module, click on it to access the setup page specific to the module.
- 1) Number Model (you must select it)
- 2) Dunning Level (Number between 1 and 5 possible)
- 3) Dunning Period in Days (Number between 1 and 30 possible)
- 4) Calculation of Charge (per invoice or per dunning)
- 5) add all invoices (pdf) on bottom of dunning pdf
- 6) Swap sender with receiver
The module should be ready to be use.
Don't forget the user rights! (read, write/create, send, edit dunning text)