|Editor / Editeur||NLTechno - www.nltechno.com|
|Download or buy page / Page achat ou téléchargement||www.dolistore.com|
|Status / Statut / Estado||Stable|
|Prerequisites / Prérequis||Dolibarr min version 4.0.0|
|Last update date / Date mise à jour fiche / Fecha última actualización||2019-07-23|
|Note / Nota|
The module add columns into the list of orders to show the amount billed for each order and the remain to bill. The amount visible is total of all invoices linked to the order. Note: Values added by this module will be useless if you make one invoice for several orders. But if you make one invoice for each order, it will save you time to see, in one page, list of orders and remain to bill.
- Download archive file of module (.zip file) from web site www.dolistore.com or from any other source.
- Install module into the custom folder of Dolibarr:
- Go to Home - Setup - Modules - Deploy/install external app/module
- Upload the file. Note: If it fails, you can manually unzip the file into the custom directory from command line: Go into the *custom* directory and uncompress file with command unzip modulefile.zip
- Module is ready to be activated and used.
To use this module, you must first enable it using an administrator account, via the menu option "Home - Setup - Modules".
Choose the tab where the module is listed. Then click on "Activate".
The module is now activated.
If an icon appears at end of the line for the module, click on it to access the setup page specific to the module.
Once module has been activated, go on page to list orders. New columns are available (Amount billed without tax, Amount billed with tax, Already billed, Remain to pay).
Example: Screenshot with the amount billed without tax, the already billed and remain to pay.
Development of this module is not included inside the standard GIT repository of Dolibarr but inside a repository dedicated to modules not supported by the Dolibarr development team but supported by NLTechno on platform Git by Framasoft:
- GIT Repository: git clone https://git.framasoft.org/eldy/dolimods.git
Note this is a private repository, so to contribute and/or get sources, you must create an account on https://git.framasoft.org web site.