|Numéro/ID du module||10|
|Doc utilisateur du module||This page|
|Doc développeur du module||Module Accounting (developer)|
This module allows you to set up accounting with a suitable chart of accounts.
Its features are:
- support for double entry accounting
- grouping transactions in journals
- support for exports (which formats?)
Chart of accounts
Dolibarr support multiple countries
- Africa (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Kinshasa), Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Marocco, Niger, Senegal, Tunisia)
- Europe (Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Great Britain, Netherlands, Romania, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden (pull request pending fix))
- South America (Chile)
This module is included with the Dolibarr distribution, so there is no need to install it.
To use this module, you must first enable it using an administrator account, via the menu option "Home - Setup - Modules".
Choose the tab where the module is listed. Then click on "Activate".
The module is now activated.
If an icon appears at end of the line for the module, click on it to access the setup page specific to the module.
After setting up your chart of accounts you have to tell Dolibarr to use them.
Warning: Make sure you have different accounts for the top 3 accounts from the ones at the bottom or else all the reports will be mixed/wrong.
Set up your custom journals. Here is an example including a special journal for Upwork "bank" account, taxes and an equity insert/take out.
Setup the applicable vat rates and accounts for your country.
Setup the account from which you pay your tax.
Change these if needed.
This module contain a ledger that enable you to manually add transactions. However this is not recommended for most transactions.
Transactions from the standard sell and purchase journals can easily be committed to the ledger after they have been assigned valid accounts.
The module also contains a balance sheet for you to see the total income and expense of you company.