Draft:Video Installation Tutorial
This page is a description of content to build a video tutorial for install/setup process
Between 3mn and 6mn.
Target is a video to add into any web site.
AVI Sources (screen recording AVI, SVG) must be provided.
Example of story board with static images:
- 1 Screen record of desktop + Logo Dolibarr ERP & CRM + "the OpenSource software for small and medium companies".
+ Mesage "Installation and setup tutorial" Transition:
- 2 Screen record of desktop + Message "Step 1: Download package"
Transition RightToLeft Screen record of downloading files from download area: First page = desktop with dolibarr wallpaper -> Open browser -> dolibarr.org home page -> download (Transition Hour to reduce this part) -> Run setup prog -> Close -> Run Dolibarr from menu -> Login
- 3 Screen record of desktop + Message "Step 2: Install package" -> Open dir with file -> Run (Transition Hour to reduce this part) -> Show menu -> Wait with message "Launch Dolibarr. A Wizard will assist you to create your instance" -> Go onto logon page.
- 4 Screen record: Logon page -> home + Message -> "Start by setting your company informations" -> Setup company page -> Message "By default, no features are enabled. Select yours !" => Page modules setup -> Enable Thirdparties, invoices, agenda...
- 5 -> Close browser + Logo Dolibarr ERP & CRM + Message "More vidéo on youtu.be/dolibarr".
Contact for Video collaboration: