Required steps before contributing
(Redirected from To known before to start)Jump to navigation Jump to search
If you wish to become an official Dolibarr developer, you must:
- Read this wiki and in particular the Developer documentation in its entirety.
- Create an account on https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr and join the Dolibarr Developers mailing list (https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=dolibarr).
- Post a short presentation to this mailing including your resume, expectations or intentions.
- You can begin making changes in your environment and test them without affecting the Dolibarr project.
- To submit your first work or to become an official developper, it is important to know that this requires going through several steps which may seem long but are necessary to ensure the quality of Dolibarr. More info is available at these links:
The sole purpose of these requirements is for development to take place in the best possible conditions.