Jump to navigation Jump to search
Last update: 2009-08-1
No security bugs known at the moment.
Dolibarr implements several security features. Among them :
- Passwords can be encrypted in database.
- Password can be encoded in the Dolibarr configuration file (conf.php).
- Possibility to force HTTPS.
- Protection against SQL injection.
- Protection against CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery)
- Works with and without PHP safe_mode enabled.
- Files saved by application are stored in a different root directory than web application (so they can not be downloaded without passing by the Dolibarr wrapper).
- Pages and contents are protected by permissions by groups or by users for each functional module (this feature is the only module you can't disable in Dolibarr).
- Delay anti brute force cracking on login page.
- Graphical code against robots on login page.
- Logger to save permanently all Dolibarr events, like successful or failed logins.
- Possibility to run an anti-virus on every uploaded file.
- No passwords in logs, even in technical logs.