Roles of office members
This is example of tasks/roles for each of the 3 members of the Dolibarr foundation office team.
Role of president
- He directs the administration of the association: signing contracts, representation in respect of third party action;
- He write the moral report for the General Assembly
- He chairs the General Assembly and the Board of Directors
- He organizes the activities of the association
Role of secretary
- He holds the correspondence of the Association, minutes of meetings, special register.
- He organizes meetings (example: Invitation to annual General Meeting)
- He puts the grant files
- He is responsible for archives
- He provides the physical execution of administrative tasks
Role of tresurer
- He makes the payments, keep accounts, cash contributions, presents the financial annual report to the General Assembly, establishes the budget.
- He puts cash surpluses
- He ensures tax are paid