Report board meeting 20231222 teleconf

From Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


  • Title: Foundation board meeting
  • Date: 22 / 12 / 2023
  • Location: Online with Jitsi


Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:

  • Florian HENRY
  • Philippe GRAND
  • Maxime KOHLHAAS
  • Nicolas ZABOURI
  • Philippe SCOFFONI (remplacement Alexandre SPANGARO)
  • Emmanuel OYEZ


Assurance Responsabilité Civile

Go for not cyber, only responsabilité civile Validated for Onlynnov => We receive the proposal from Onlynnov, we have to read and vote for validate this proposal

Emmanuel Oyez From Nord ERP CRM

First meeting with us and postulate be a new member of the fundation board for 2024.

Prepare next AG

The board validate the Emmanuel membership of the board. The new list will be announced, and propose on the next communication for the next AG. Remark around modality of AG :

   Visio : actually foundation have 152 valid members, what happens if we have every body in visio, which technicals solutions can support the numbers of attendees, and how animate this event. May be prepare a "request" collection before the event, between the announcement of the AG (by mail) and the AG
   Mix visio / Presentiel : possible for 2025 delay is too short on 2024

The vote will be keept online with survey module of Dolibarr Best way of communication between members and foundation for a first contact to launch a new idea is mail at The next AG will take place the 2 Febuary 2024, communication will be send before the 15th of January 2024

Proposal of organisation around commission - Draft Commission can be initiated by members: - propose to the board (with people, subjects, requirements, goal, time and delay) - board validate the request - the commission will present the result to the board - the board take account and validate actions The GIFF for facture situation is experimenting the new tool decidim.


Laurent has worked on a new Dolistore template in Dolibarr CMS core, first step is on going, missing feature in core will be included in Dolibarr 20 (or later)

Make proposal for specification on DoliStore enhancement / Dolibarr e-Commerce

=> GIFF to organize to have workshops and define the specification for this project

=> During the Lyon Devcamp 2023 presentation by Iouston was done of an external module DoliShop (actually not on the Dolistore, neither on public repository). It seems to meet all requirement of "simple" e-commerce.

=> A requirement of a module need to be complient with new feature of Dolibarr (like users of CMS),


Summer DevCamp 2024 (max 50 places) => Montpellier => Date will be 6 june to 9 june 2023

Winter DevCamp 2024 (max 40 rooms, but conference room is for 70 persons) => Place : Nancy (probably mercure hotel Nancy) => Date (date changed the 12/12/2023). New dates are 14-november - 17 november

Summer DevCamp 2025 => Place : Valence => Date : 29 may to 1 june


QUALIANS : Nous avons planifié nos travaux sur votre bilan arrêté au 31/12/2023 en date 02/02/2024 et envisageons une transmission des comptes le 09/02/2024. ? => Phillipe G will send the last element in january to Qualians to be able to provide final accounting situation for 2023

Install NextCloud

=> it's available. Next board will be on visio with this software.

Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public) Laurent D will send the invoice to the fundation Keep the budget line for next

Graphical chart of flyers and kakemono

=> TODO ??? We can ask Anthony if he can continue the work (Paid prestation to build the documents). Flyers AND kakemono must however be usable with Scribus OR Inkscape. => a PR from eoxia was merge with suggestion of new print format in PDF (

Fundation will ask to to Eoxia and Antony to send the source in SVG/Inkscape (or directly in Adobe format)

Fund for Yogosha

Fund for yogosha, the bug bounty platform, are expired. A request to refund for 2500 euros is validated for each version. Above, ask the board again New white hat found some new way on edge case, Laurent delay creation of 20 branch to integrate the maximum

Dolibarr lawyer

=> Fundation validate the proposal form SHIFT-Avocat of 2 day of work for analysis note

Preferred partner

=> INFORMATIQUE-LIBRE IS a new preffered partners partners

Working around Commission

- Reflexion around the foundation management (workshops, community manager, communication, ...) => Some people propose to be invested in the fundation with specific roles => how to organize communication between commission, what can do a commission

- Reflexion about having someone (employee by the foundation ?) to deal with many tasks for the foundation

=> TODO (1) Philippe Scofoni Creation of a task list to define what missions can be done by this person

=> Another idea is to have someone dedicated to the foundation communication, managed by Inovea with a study contract. Goal is to organize and structure the foundation communication, and to hire the person by the foundation at the end of the study contract. Cost during the study contract would be invoiced by Inovea to the foundation. Next step is for Inovea to present a student and an organization project.

=> Dolidate to find a date for everybody (to work spcificly on this new organisation)

New Interior rules for fundation

Some changes are work in progress on the Board have to put remarks before the 27/12/2023 to send the new version before communication of the new AG.

Accountancy In Dolibarr Foundation

=> Alexandre and Phillipe will finnish the setup of Dolibarr fundation for the 10/01/2024

Renew Dolibarr Mark Trading

=> Renewal pending 2nd semester of 2024

German community

=> German fundation change domiciliation from Germany to Austria. 40 valids members actually. the german fundation prepare her yearly general meeetings.

Switch from Google analytics to Matomo

=> Laurent : tag integration on the Dolibarr websites (let Dolistore to do)

GIF(F): Groupement d’intérêt Fonctionnel (et financier)

4 GIF in progress...

=> Tenant need to made invoice to fundation

=> Other GIFF Still work to do

Migrate AppViser page to the foundation

On going :

Trimestrial Meeting for developers

TODO (2) Action A. Spangaro: A.Spangaro will send a draft to promote a trimestrial meeting with Dolibarr Preferred Partners to discuss about co-module developpement, integration of external module into Dolibarr Core..... To be planned.

TODO (2) Action A. Spangaro : Propose a first date to preferred partners / developers with a topic. How to organize such events will be reviewed after first try.

=> Content and format still to define

Two labels for prefered partners ?

Create Two Labels or make things clear for the existing label Preferred Partner ?

Nicolas wants this minimum for a Partner Developer:

  • 3 PR per year
  • One post on the forum
  • One physical or online event

Nicolas wants this minimum for a Partner Integrator/Trainer

  • 1 issue per year
  • Can provide name of 3 installations per year.
  • 1 physical or online event

TODO (8) Nicolas suggest a name of new label and create a draft wiki page with the new condition

Open Invention network

=> TODO (5) Laurent will fill the application form to have Dolibarr part of the group.