Report board meeting 20230509 teleconf


  • Title: Foundation board meeting
  • Date: 09/05/2023
  • Location: Online with Jitsi


Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:

  • Laurent Destailleur
  • Florian HENRY
  • Jean Heimburger
  • Philippe Grand
  • Nicolas ZABOURI
  • Maxime KOHLHAAS
  • Philippe Scoffoni


  • AG Dolibarr Assocation

=> Will be done during the devcamp

  • Accountancy In Dolibarr Foundation

During te DevCamp, the double party accountancy module will be activated to process easly accountancy documents

  • DolibarrDay

=> Idea to persue : have these events every year. i.e. : every March in Nancy, every October in Valence, ... Ideal goal is to have a DolibarrDay every month in a different city, organized by a local partner

=> Done 27 april 2023 Mercure Hotel (close to train station); Half day (with lunch) => 50 attendees => All attendees were happy and demonstrate a real interest into workshops

  • Dolibarr portal for partners

=> One answer from Open-DSI and Next concept was received. Delay was 9 may 2023. Open DSI is choose by board members

  • CVE

We are looking for volunteers to report vulnerabilities on the CVE system when a critical vulnerability is known and not published on the CVE database... (this need to be a CNA organisation) The project recommend to any developers to add the string "SECURITY" after the CLOSE #... or the FIX #.... into the label of the PR.

  • Quality module of Dolistore

A development has been started to enhance interaction with module disabling. Waiting on delivery of the development.

  • Migrate DoliStore (MarketPlace) in Dolibarr Core

A step to go to walk toward the eCommerce into Dolibarr is to create a template of the existing DoliStore, into the Dolibarr CMS (header, menu, terms of service, contact, basket, one page for a product..., no need for dynamic page working, just static template with content as it is on Dolistore) .

  • Assurance Responsabilité Civile:

=> Go for not cyber, only responsabilité civile => Validated for OnlyInnov

  • DevCamp

Summer DevCamp 2023 in Bordeaux

=> Organization in progress by Laurent 8 to 11 June in Bordeaux (Hotel Mercure Aeroport Mérignac, booked for 22 room, 28 person to restaurant, and 30 person in the "war room", tram will be available at this time, page will be open soon) => On next devcamp we will limit number at 2 participants by company

=> Winter DevCamp 2023 at Lyon, possibly 30 persons, date to be define.

  • German community

=> 12 may, online Dolidays, 20 attendees for now

=> Devcamp 22 to 24 september near Augsburg - Munich

  • Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public):

  • GIF(F): Groupement d’intérêt Fonctionnel (et financier)

2 GIF in progress... : 2 meetings done with projet 2 project's team, planning and cost to be communicate, first PR done but merge block for now. : no news on wiki pages

  • Migrate AppViser page to the foundation

On going :

  • Trimestrial Meeting for developers

Action Alexander: A.Spangaro will send a draft to promote a trimestrial meeting with Dolibarr Preferred Partners to discuss about co-module developpement, integration of external module into Dolibarr Core..... To be planned.

=> TODO Action A. Spangaro : Propose a first date to preferred partners / developers with a topic. How to organize such events will be reviewed after first try.

=> Content and format stil to define

  • Question for Bernardo :

How many tests/questions are done to provide the label. What is the score to get the label ? How many company tried to get the label ? How many have the label now (it seems 4 or 5) ?

The Dolibarr foundation goal is to have a list of 2 or 3 partner by country. So we thinks we should have more partner for Spanish countries. Why not making the test easier to get, cheaper ?

=> Laurent must ask directly to Bernardo

  • Create Two Labels or make things clear for the existing label Preferred Partner ?

Nicolas wants this minimum for a Partner Developer:

- 3 PR per year

- One post on the forum

- One physical or online event

Nicolas wants this minimum for a Partner Integrator/Trainer

- 1 issue per year

- Can provide name of 3 installations per year.

- 1 physical or online event

  • Open Invention network

=> Laurent will fill the application form to have Dolibarr part of the group

=> Subscription process on going

  • For the next meeting:

- Closing server vmprod3 - moodle?

- Closing server vmprod5 - jitsi?

- Closing old bank account ?