Report board meeting 20221213 teleconf
- Title: Foundation board meeting
- Date: 13/12/2022
- Location: Online with Jitsi
Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:
- Laurent Destailleur
- Florian HENRY
- Jean Heimburger
- Philippe Grand
- Philippe Scoffoni
- Nicolas ZABOURI
- Dolibarr PartnerShip
=> TODO: Need to test a use of external users for Preferred Partners. Make test with external user for module PartnerShip and Sociéte. If ok, we will create one users for each preferred partner and email will be sent to inform it with the login / pass => A new way to reinit its password is currently in dev.
- Quality module of Dolistore
Why not display figures like number of order and number of refund ? Unactivate automaticly module not compatible with Current version - 10 ? Or when support e-mail address is not available => Yes, all modules compatible with a version < current version -10 will be removed => Todo by Phillipe
Make control on support email adress => Laurent will ask to some developers to develop enhancement on DoliStore.com :
- To add the badge on module card with number of sells of the module
- A script to show old modules to be desactivated (old modules = Max version <= Current version - 10) or a filter on backoffice list
- Add a test to try to find by regex if support email exists in each langs description when price is not 0. If not => error during create/update.
=> Idea to persue : have these events every year. i.e. : every March in Nancy, every October in Valence, ... Ideal goal is to have a DolibarrDay every month in a different city, organized by a local partner => Dolidays at in Nancy in March (to be planned)
- DevCamp (to be confirmed)
Summer DevCamp 2023 at Bordeaux Winter DevCamp 2023 at Nancy or Lyon
- Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public):
Update module banking4dolibarr will be done only for Quonto and Caisse Epargne
=> Wait the module is compatible v16
- WebPassword top replace Buttercup
- Dolistore API management
=> On stand by from OSCSS and Inovea to dev it
- GIF: Groupement d'interet Fonctionnel
=> First GIF on Situation invoice will start on Friday port by Progiseize, next => Anybody can
- Assurance Responsabilité Civile:
=> Alexandre have done compare offers, wil lbe comminucate during the devcamp
- Trimestrial Meeting for developers
Action Alexander: A.Spangaro will send a draft to promote a trimestrial meeting with Dolibarr Preferred Partners to discuss about co-module developpement, integration of external module into Dolibarr Core..... To be planned.
=> TODO Action A. Spangaro : Propose a first date to preferred partners / developers with a topic. How to organize such events will be reviewed after first try.
=> Content and format stil to define
- Specifics Spain Rules for 2024 about "AntiCheat" law
Recommendation for Spanish developer is to try to implement the features into Dolibarr Core, using what was done for french.
Question for Bernardo :
How many tests/questions are done to provide the label. What is the score to get the label ? How many company tried to get the label ? How many have the label now (it seems 4 or 5) ?
The Dolibarr foundation goal is to have a list of 2 or 3 partner by country. So we thinks we should have more partner for Spanish countries. Why not making the test easier to get, cheaper ?
=> Juanjo can you ask Bernardo its point of view this question ?
- Create Two Labels or make things clear for the existing label Preferred Partner ?
Nicolas wants this minimum for a Partner Developer:
- 3 PR per year
- One poste of the forum
- One physical or online event
Nicolas wants this minimum for a Partner Integrator/Trainer
- 1 issue per year
- Can provide name of 3 installations per year.
- 1 physical or online event
- Open Invention network
https://openinventionnetwork.com/ => Laurent will fill the application form to have Dolibarr part of the group