Report board meeting 20220712 teleconf

From Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


  • Title: Foundation board meeting
  • Date: 12/07/2022
  • Location: Online with Jitsi


Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:

  • Laurent Destailleur
  • Maxime Kohlhaas
  • Jean Heimburger
  • Philippe Grand
  • Florian HENRY
  • Juanjo Menent
  • Alexandre Spangaro


  • DolibarrDay

=> Idea to persue : have these events every year. i.e. : every march in Nancy, every October in Valence, ... Ideal goal is to have a DolibarrDay every month in a different city, organized by a local partner => May be a DolibarrDay in 16th of June at Bordeaux

  • Video to submit a PR using git

=> There is already a wiki page:,_mettre_%C3%A0_jour_les_sources_GIT_du_projet. Wiki doc seems better than a video to be able to publish code.

  • Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public):

  • Bank

Some transfert to non EU IBAN is difficult actually with caisse d'epargne.

=> Quonto banck account was open, but transfert to non EU IBAN is still difficult

  • banking4dolibarr
Update module banking4dolibarr will be done only for Quonto and Caisse Epargne

* WebPassword top replace Buttercup

Move From Buttercup to WebPassword Dolibarr Module => Transfert one by one when inputed into Dolibarr Module Remove from ButterCup

=> Propal to feat : import from CSV

  • User Testimonial

=> Is In Test

  • Dolistore API management
Create Item to sel
Update Zip
Get billing information
The foundation  will not invest for now, but if someone dev it, why not.


=> Done, We manage to get the founding

  • A DevCamp for German community on winter 2022

At Vienna 23-25 september : max 20-25 pers for DevCamp 23 sep : 9h-12h: DoliDay (Max 40 pers) From 23 sept 15h to 25 sept: DevCamp of German Community French fundation will be ok for help, see next meeting about amount level => Communcation start now

  • Salon Open Source ( Paris Open Source Experience )

Registration for Open source project is open. Page for registration: Laurent has sent the request to get a booth. It has been validated. Laurent has sent the contract to the congress organisation. The foundation must communicate on this using its social networks. => Philippe and Laurent will be present

  • Create Two Labels or make things clear for the existing label Preferred Partner ?

Nicolas must defined some rules to make the existing rule D more clear so we can validate it easily and renew or suspend it.

  • Assurance Responsabilité Civile:

À souscrire (pour les événements et le reste)... Alexandre pose la question à un assureur => RDV pris le lundi 20 décembre. Il est préférable de prendre un RC 400€ par an, une option est possible pour une assistance juridique.

=> A quote must be send by the insurer => TODO Action A. Spangaro : Ask again for the quote

  • PRA

If our Hosting provider close should we need to backup data on physical support ? => Ok, PRA is functionnal tested by Nicolas

  • Trimestrial Meeting for developers

Action Alexander: A.Spangaro will send a draft to promote a trimestrial meeting with Dolibarr Preferred Partners to discuss about co-module developpement, integration of external module into Dolibarr Core..... To be planned.

=> TODO Action A. Spangaro : Propose a first date to preferred partners / developers with a topic. How to organize such events will be reviewed after first try.

  • Yogosha

Campaign is still open. Some funds are available => 1600 euros still available.

  • Dolibarr PartnerShip

=> TODO: Need to test a use of external users for Preferred Partners. Make test with external user for module PartnerShip and Sociéte. If ok, we will create one users for each preferred partner and email will be sent to inform it with the login / pass.

  • Specifics Spain Rules for 2024 about "AntiCheat" law

Recommendation for Spanish developer is to try to implement the features into Dolibarr Core, using what was done for french.