Report board meeting 20211116 teleconf
- Title: Foundation board meeting
- Date: 16/11/2021
- Location: Online with Jitsi
Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:
- Nicolas Zabouri
- Laurent Destailleur
- Philippe GRAND
- Jean Heimburger
- Alexandre SPANGARO
Assurance Responsabilité Civile: -> A souscrire (pour les événements et le reste)... Alexandre pose la question à un assureur.
- Trimestrial Meeting for developers
- A.Spangaro will send a draft to promote a trimestrial meeting with Dolibarr Preferred Partners to discuss about co-module developpement, integration of external module into Dolibarr Core..... To be planned.
Next will occur the 3rd of march 2022
Next will occur during in April or May or June 2022.
- First of 4 articles about Dolibarr has been published on opensource.com
3 rmains to publish. Some translation to do for 300 euros not done. No news about Pradeep: No answer from Pradeep on october 2021.
- Module Banking4Dolibarr from Open-Dsi.
Alexandre will install the module. Alexandre must setup the module and present it to Philippe (to help to conciliate supplier invoices). OK to start to try to include the module into the Dolibarr core...
- Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public):
Campaign is still opened. Some funds are available. Laurent Destailleur est invité à une réunion avec Yogosha et Eoxia.
- Preferred partners page on the website
Cap-Rel asked to be Preferred Partner => Already validated OK Scopen asked to be Preferred Partner => Approved but need link to Dolibarr on homepage. Eoxia asked to be Preferred Partner => Approved.
TODO: We must develop a public page to allow applicant to apply...
L. Destailleur will create basic pages for each preferred partners on the website, by copying the wiki pages. Partners will send a specific text if they want. Update will be done manually in the foundation's Dolibarr. A list of preferred partners will be added to the website Communication will be done later
https://www.dolibarr.org/partners.php TODO: Service will be tagged on thirdparty into the foundation Dolibarr.
Goodies: Alexandres has collected the address we want to send goodies to thanks the moderator. Philippe make the order with the shipment address. The Dolibarr foundation will order 40 Dolibears.
=> Nicolas install the feature to filter on tag on the production server (already available on the dev platform).