Report board meeting 20211012 teleconf


  • Title: Foundation board meeting
  • Date: 12/10/2021
  • Location: Online with Jitsi


Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:

  • Nicolas Zabouri
  • Florian Henry
  • Laurent Destailleur
  • Philippe GRAND
  • Maxime Kohlhaas
  • Jean Heimburger
  • Alexandre SPANGARO


  • Deal with AFNOR about complain request about use of a reserved standard name owned by AFNOR.

The moderator of had removed "bad" logo in product description with mention to this reserved word, and the president of the foundation answers with complete letter to AFNOR to inform.

  • Trimestrial Meeting for developers
  • A.Spangaro will send a draft to promote a trimestrial meeting with Dolibarr Preferred Partners to discuss about co-module developpement, integration of external module into Dolibarr Core..... To be planned

  • DolibarrDay

Done the 7 october (in Valence - France): Presentation of new feature of Dolibarr 14 User workshop to collect new features wishes, create issue (why not with label) or foundrising to go futher Next DolibarrDay planned 3 march 2022, in Nancy, Mercure Hotel or nearby Ok to use Dolistore OptIn Database to communicate on this type of event

  • DevCamp

Tuesday 21, 14h - 22 - 23 - 24 October at Valence. Dates are confirmed. Attendees : 32 participants registered. We will control the PassSanitaire

  • First of 4 articles about Dolibarr has been published on

Other idea is, itespresso, techrepublic, ... Laurent will ask Pradeep: No answer from Pradeep on october 2021

  • Module Banking4Dolibarr from Open-Dsi.

Alexandre will install the module. Alexandre must setup the module and present it to Philippe (to help to conciliate supplier invoices)

  • Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public):

  • Yogosha

Campaign is still opened. Some funds are available.

  • Dolistore

=> Change feature is needed:

    The search by tags block must be on top of category
    On display modules with tag search, displayed them randomly
    When go into category the tag filters must only apply into the category
    Nicolas will check if modules exists or if we let Laurent deal with it, or subcontract
    Nicolas will make a dance during the devcamp if this task is not completed at this date.

  • Dolibarr Promotional Video

More than 50 videos are online. No more "tutorial" are planned. Ask for quotation for promotional video (Ecosystem + Promotional) Juanjo will look which english video we can translate into french Waiting for story board for functionnal video on wiki Sheet with list of videos are in Google Drive:

  • Preferred partners page on the website

L. Destailleur will create basic pages for each preferred partners on the website, by copying the wiki pages. Partners will send a specific text if they want. Update will be done manually in the foundation's Dolibarr. A list of preferred partners will be added to the website Communication will be done later TODO: Service will be tags on thirdparty into the foundation dolibarr and logo management

  • New templates of website with 4Runner

They are into Dolibarr foundation. What do we do with this template. Alexandre send invoice to Phillip to pay it. Nicolas try to integrate this template into Dolibarr's CMS Nicolas will make a dance during the devcamp if this task is not completed at this date.

  • MOOC

'A tool has been done to translate any course into another language. Will ask Juanjo to check the spanish course that is now online on

The tools is available into We can enhance it to push strings to translation into transifex...