Report board meeting 20210706 teleconf
- Title: Foundation board meeting
- Date: 06/07/2021
- Location: Online with Jitsi
Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:
- Nicolas Zabouri
- Florian Henry
- Laurent Destailleur
- Jean Heimburger
- Philippe GRAND
- Maxime Kohlhaas
- Alexandre Spangaro
- Trimestrial Meeting for developers
- A.Spangaro will send a draft to promote a trimestrial meeting with Dolibarr Preferred Partners to discuss about co-module developpement, integration of external module into Dolibarr Core.....
will be organized on September ?
Tuesday 21, 14h - 22 - 23 - 24 October at Valence. Dates are confirmed. Attendees <= 30 people.
- Succesfully register Dolibarr on https://catalogue.numerique.gouv.fr/
- Proofreading of Dolibarr for some modules
=> Budget open od 2K€ but not yet consumed.
- First of 4 articles about Dolibarr has been published on opensource.com
Other idea is linux.com, itespresso, techrepublic, ...
- Talking about fiscal report about developer refund
=> Find a way to retrieve email of developers that have high amount of not claimed money for their sales on Dolistore, to invite them to claim their commission. We will add a notice to incite developers to ask at least one time per year their pending commissions. Send a mailing to module developers to inform change of CGV of Dolistore => Task for Laurent to enhance to current tool to detect such seller/developers.
- Module Banking4Dolibarr from Open-Dsi.
Alexandre will install the module. Alexandre must setup the module and present it to Philippe (to help to conciliate supplier invoices)
- VAT from Dolistore
Next step will be to have a button to generate all invoices monthly ?
=> We continue manually for the moment as now. We wait next point.
- Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public):
Campaign is still opened. Some funds are available. New invoice will be send
=> Change feature is needed:
The search by tags block must be on top of category On display modules with tag search, displayed them randomly When go into category the tag filters must only apply into the category Nicolas will check if modules exists or if we let Laurent deal with it, or subcontract
- Travis CI
Travis CI change condition of uses => OK to subscribe to the paid offer at 69 euro. If it is not enough, ok for the offer at 129 euros.
- Module organize events!
- Building a module to organize events + module to manage preferred partner
=> Project Meeting planned with Laurent => PR ongoing
- Module partnership management
=> Public page is missing... => Actually the module can manage only 1 type of partnership => Fully delivered by NextConcept regarding specifications
- Dolibarr Promotional Video
More than 50 videos are online. No more "tutorial" are planned.
Ask for quotation for promotional video (Ecosystem + Promotional)
Video delivered wasn't in a "professional style", anime style isn't what we wan't
Juanjo will look which english video we can translate into french
Sheet with list of videos are in Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/
- Preferred partners page on the website
L. Destailleur will create basic pages for each preferred partners on the website, by copying the wiki pages. Partners will send a specific text if they want. Update will be done manually in the foundation's Dolibarr. A list of preferred partners will be added to the website Communication will be done later
https://www.dolibarr.org/partners.php TODO: Service will be tags on thirdparty into the foundation dolibarr and logo management
- New templates of website with 4Runner
They are into Dolibarr foundation. What do we do with this template. Alexandre send invoice to Phillip to pay it. Nicolas try to integrate this template into Dolibarr's CMS
'A tool has been done to translate any course into another language. Will ask Juanjo to check the spanish course that is now online on https://courses.dolibarr.org
The tools is available into https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr-foundation/tree/develop/courses. We can enhance it to push strings to translation into transifex...