Report board meeting 20210608 teleconf


  • Title: Foundation board meeting
  • Date: 08/06/2021
  • Location: Online with Jitsi


Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:

  • Nicolas Zabouri
  • Florian Henry
  • Laurent Destailleur
  • Jean Heimburger
  • Philippe GRAND
  • Maxime Kohlhaas


  • AG 2021

Quorum : 25% adherents up to date (36 voters required) > 40 voters => Quorum OK Approval for Moral (40 OK),Fiscal (39 OK / 1 KO) and Approve team for new board (40 OK)

Board : Reconduct President / Président / Presidente / Präsident : Maxime Kohlhaas Secretary / Secrétaire / Secretario / Sekretär: Florian Henry Treasurer / Trésorier / Tesorero / Schatzmeister: Philippe Grand

  • Task to be sure, from now, when registrer invoice with product/service (no free line)
  • A.Spangaro will send a draft to promote a trimestrial meeting with Dolibarr Preferred Partners to discuss about co-module developpement, intégration of external module into Dolibarr Core.....
  • DolibarrDay

September ?

  • DevCamp

21 - 22 - 23 - 24 October at Valence ?

  • Proofreading of Dolibarr for some modules

Google sheet with first fixes to do has been delivered.

=> We agree on maximum of 2K€ budget for a new wave of proofreading of translation of Application, Laurent will decide how to spend it on translations.

  • Talking about fiscal report about developer refund

=> Find a way to retrieve email of developers that have high amount of not claimed money for their sales on Dolistore, to invite them to claim their commission. We will add a notice to incite developers to ask at least one time per year their pending commissions. Send a mailing to module developers to inform change of CGV of Dolistore => Task for Laurent to enhance to current tool to detect such seller/developers.

  • Module Banking4Dolibarr from Open-Dsi.

Alexandre will install the module. Alexandre must setup the module and present it to Philippe (to help to conciliate supplier invoices)

  • VAT from Dolistore

Next step will be to have a button to generate all invoices monthly ?

=> We continue manually for the moment as now. We wait next point.

  • Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public):

=> Page of partners on into Dolibarr CMS has been started: TODO: Service will be tag on thirdparty into the foundation dolibarr and logo management

=> Yogosha: Campaign is still opened. Some funds are available.

=> Change feature is needed:

   "Mots clefs" have to be reword "Version"
    The search by tags block must be on top of category
    On display modules with tag search, displayed them randomly
    When go into category the tag filters must only apply into the category
    Nicolas will check if modules exists or if we let Laurent deal with it, or subcontract

  • Building a module to organize events + module to manage preferred partner
    • Module organize events!

=> Project Meeting planned with Laurent => PR ongoing

    • Module partnership management

=> NextConcept 80% on going by PR

  • Dolibarr Promotional Video

More than 50 videos are online. No more "tutorial" are planned.

Ask for quotation for promotional video (Ecosystem + Promotional)

  • Doliday 2021 + Virtual congress.

Laurent had installed a server to test the tool workadventure. After tests, it appears that solution is not yet ready to be hosted by ourself. Problems with HTTPS that need manual validation on warning pages of browser.

=> Waiting for COVID news, Florian will check with workaventure if we can use their platform. Price suggested for workadventure seems to high and must be managed per event, when we need a tool "always online".

"You have a setting cost of 150€ + 4€/user for an event on WorkAdventure. If you need us to customize a map, it's 1 to 3 working days of our designer to add (750€/day)."

=> Florian will make a call on the forum (configuration https, root access, participation granted) to find someone able to make it working.

  • Preferred partners page on the website

L. Destailleur will create basic pages for each preferred partners on the website, by copying the wiki pages. Partners will send a specific text if they want. Update will be done manually in the foundation's Dolibarr. A list of preferred partners will be added to the website Communication will be done later

=> Pages started

  • New templates of website with 4Runner

They are into Dolibarr foundation. What do we do with this template. Alexandre send invoice to Phillip to pay it. Nicolas try to integrate this template into Dolibarr's CMS

  • MOOC

'A tool has been done to translate any course into another language. Will ask juanjo to check the spanish course that is now online on

The tools is available into We can enhance it to push strings to translation into transifex...