Report board meeting 20191015 teleconf
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Title: Foundation board meeting
- Date: 15/10/2019
- Location: Framatalk
- Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:
Maxime Kohlhaas Philippe Grand Jean Heimburger Laurent Destailleur Nicolas Zabouri Alexandre Spangaro Juanjo Mènent
- Dolistore : Search by Dolibarr versions
Eldy recommand use of tag but need a developpement to auto add tag between two version Task started : Regis is currently working on it
- New version forum
Ok to migrate the forum to Discourse, Laurent and Jean Traullé are working on the subject and will set up a migration date as soon as the last technical issues are solved
- Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public):
We receive mail form Nicolas, talk on organisation will continue. Dates were be 29-Nov to 1-dec Ok for the proposal, Nicolas Barrouillet can confirm to the hotel Ok to organize a public conference the friday afternoon, only if the place is ok and enough participant Limited to 25 people Module Event de Dolibarr à installer ? => Action Laurent Destailleur (git librethic) Link for online payment to display in the wiki page so people can register
1 course is available in French. Source of the course is available on the github of the foundation. => We must get feedback and translations...
- Open-Source summit
10 - 11 december - https://www.opensourcesummit.paris/ Subscription done - Dolibarr has stand A05
- Video What's new in v10
Task started : Linuxscoop is working on this.
- E-mail to send to invite members to give a note on Dolibarr
We need to decide to whom we can send an e-mail => mailing list of dolistore with status optin = true optin email partenaire (1000 accounts).
- Get a full SVG logo for Dolibarr instead of a mix SVG + Font
=> Alexandre Ask to Bruno
- Idea of a Dolibarr Tour to discuss (N.Zabouri)
Todo and Running Task
- Communication with Bruno's help
Relook websites (Dolibarr CMS ? Wordpress ?) Social media Global strategy => The foundation has to write a specification of what's needed
- Add a label "Dolibarr Expert" for accounting firm :
Donation : min 100 € or 50 € ? Have minimum 3 customers ? Using Dolibarr and interconnexion with their accounting software Ok for accounting firm to create page on other supplier wiki page, Must be registered on Official "Ordre des Experts-comptables" at least in france Alexandre works on a wiki to start a draft on this "Dolibarr accounting expert". => WIP. Meetup 12/11/2019 at Nancy with expert accountant.
- Work on NF203 compliance ? Work finance by the foundation ?
https://infocert (dot) org/marque-nf/nf-logiciel Alexandre gather informations about this and gets back to us
- Point to discuss from DolibarrDay
Témoignage client Visibilité des Partner sur les sites.
=> CMS module in Dolibarr is growing fast and will be used to improve websites in the future
This is list of task waiting to people to work on ideas.
- Preferred partner process : check every year if the partner still meets the requirements
Who ? (administrative task)
- Suggest to renew our whole partner/labels system (J.HEIMBURGER)
Suggestion need more info. What will be rules to define the label. Who will validate it ? Rules for preferred partners are ok today, participating in the community development (new fundations, events, ...) is doable by any member of the community, can't be a new rule to become a preferred partner
- Why not creating a dolibarr developer training to get better code in core and modules. (J.HEIMBURGER)
Suggestion need more info. Who will train, who will be trained, How, When ?
- Why not make mandatory a training and/or a test of capabilities to be Official Preferred Partner or a Dolibarr provider, in favor of Dolibarr reputation. (J.MENENT)
Suggestion need more info. Who will build the test, who will follow and correct tests. How, When ? J.MENENT will make a document and send it to board mailing
- Why not make mandatory be preferred partner for a company or foundation member for a private person to build a Community, in favor the foundation has better control. (J.MENENT)
OK, currently, Portugal and Netherland have community but no preferred partner