Difference between revisions of "Report board meeting 20190910 teleconf"

From Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tag: 2017 source edit
m
Tag: 2017 source edit
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
{{TemplateAssoFr}}
 
{{TemplateAssoFr}}
 
  
  
 
=Title/Date/Location=
 
=Title/Date/Location=
 
  
  
Line 14: Line 12:
  
 
*Location: Framatalk
 
*Location: Framatalk
 
  
  
 
=Presents=
 
=Presents=
 
 
  
 
*Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:
 
*Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:
  
  
 +
Maxime Kohlhaas
  
Maxime Kohlhaas
+
Philippe Grand
 
 
Philippe Grand
 
 
 
Jean Heimburger
 
  
Laurent Destailleur
+
Jean Heimburger
  
Florian Henry
+
Laurent Destailleur
  
Nicolas ZABOURI
+
Florian Henry
  
Juanjo Mènent
+
Nicolas ZABOURI
  
 +
Juanjo Mènent
  
  
 
=Agenda=
 
=Agenda=
 
  
  
 
=Topic=
 
=Topic=
 
  
  
 
*Dolistore : Search by Dolibarr versions
 
*Dolistore : Search by Dolibarr versions
 
 
 
Eldy will see if the use of categories is a good idea
 
  
 
  Eldy recommand use of tag but need a developpement to auto add tag between two version
 
  Eldy recommand use of tag but need a developpement to auto add tag between two version
Line 60: Line 47:
  
  
 
+
*New version forum<br />
*New version forum
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
Again Jean Traullé done a good works :  
 
Again Jean Traullé done a good works :  
Line 70: Line 54:
  
 
https://test-dolibarr-discourse.traulle.net/forum/
 
https://test-dolibarr-discourse.traulle.net/forum/
 
HTTPAuth :  dolitest / x4WgzQ8QfD
 
 
 
 
  
  
 
*Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public):
 
*Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public):
 
 
  
 
  https://admin.dolibarr.org/projet/tasks/time.php?projectid=1&withproject=1&search_month=7&search_year=2019&search_user=2
 
  https://admin.dolibarr.org/projet/tasks/time.php?projectid=1&withproject=1&search_month=7&search_year=2019&search_user=2
 
 
  
 
*Stripe
 
*Stripe
  
  
 
+
Eldy has modified the stripe module to be compatible with last legislations. Stripe offered to publish Dolibarr logo on the SCA ready partner page
Eldy is currently developing the stripe module to be compatible with last legislations. Stripe offered to publish Dolibarr logo on the SCA ready partner page
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Devcamp
 
  
  
 +
*Devcamp<br />
  
 
  Maxime contacts Nicolas B to talk about organization
 
  Maxime contacts Nicolas B to talk about organization
  
 
We receive mail form Nicolas, talk on organisation will continue. Dates were be 29-Nov to 1-dec  
 
We receive mail form Nicolas, talk on organisation will continue. Dates were be 29-Nov to 1-dec  
 
  
  
 
*Open-Source summit
 
*Open-Source summit
  
 
+
Subscription for foundation not yet opened.
 
 
Laurent deals with subscription
 
 
 
  
  
 
*E-mail to send to invite members to give a note on Dolibarr
 
*E-mail to send to invite members to give a note on Dolibarr
 
 
  
 
  We need to decide to whom we can send an e-mail
 
  We need to decide to whom we can send an e-mail
 
  
  
 
==Todo and Running Task==
 
==Todo and Running Task==
 
  
  
 
*Ideas for community tools (new forum, new wiki) => A. Spangaro e-mail.
 
*Ideas for community tools (new forum, new wiki) => A. Spangaro e-mail.
 
 
  
 
  Ask to new french community manager to write process to contribute and give 3 subjects that feed back on monthly foundation meeting  
 
  Ask to new french community manager to write process to contribute and give 3 subjects that feed back on monthly foundation meeting  
Line 132: Line 93:
  
 
  Rules on how the project / community is organized is described on https://wiki.dolibarr.org
 
  Rules on how the project / community is organized is described on https://wiki.dolibarr.org
 
  
  
 
*Communication with Bruno's help
 
*Communication with Bruno's help
 
 
  
 
  Relook websites (Dolibarr CMS ? Wordpress ?)
 
  Relook websites (Dolibarr CMS ? Wordpress ?)
Line 148: Line 106:
  
 
  The foundation has to write a specification of what's needed
 
  The foundation has to write a specification of what's needed
 
 
 
*Dolistore FIX downloading on refunded command
 
 
 
 
Task created for Laurent, Jean ask the question to a contact of his.
 
 
 
 
*RGPD
 
 
 
 
Module was added as develop (Module "datapolicies") into Dolibarr core.
 
 
Integration running
 
 
  
  
 
*Add a label "Dolibarr Expert" for accounting firm :
 
*Add a label "Dolibarr Expert" for accounting firm :
 
 
  
 
     - Donation : min 100 € or 50 € ?  
 
     - Donation : min 100 € or 50 € ?  
Line 180: Line 117:
  
 
  Alexandre works on a wiki to start a draft on this "Dolibarr accounting expert"  
 
  Alexandre works on a wiki to start a draft on this "Dolibarr accounting expert"  
 
  
  
 
*Work on NF203 compliance ? Work finance by the foundation ?
 
*Work on NF203 compliance ? Work finance by the foundation ?
 
 
  
 
  https://infocert (dot) org/marque-nf/nf-logiciel
 
  https://infocert (dot) org/marque-nf/nf-logiciel
Line 192: Line 126:
  
  
 
+
*MOOC Dolibarr Academy<br />
*MOOC Dolibarr Academy
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
  http://courses.dolibarr.org/
 
  http://courses.dolibarr.org/
Line 201: Line 132:
 
  Courses "installation" and "configuration" are available
 
  Courses "installation" and "configuration" are available
  
  Board members will test the solution and send feedback. We'll see in september for a larger communication
+
  We must send a communication to members to test it...
 
 
 
 
 
 
==Tasks that need decision==
 
  
  
  
 
*Point to discuss from DolibarrDay
 
*Point to discuss from DolibarrDay
 
 
  
 
  Label qualité
 
  Label qualité
Line 219: Line 144:
 
  Visibilité des Partner sur les sites.
 
  Visibilité des Partner sur les sites.
  
  => CMS module in Dolibarr is growing fast and will be used to improve websites in the future
+
=> CMS module in Dolibarr is growing fast and will be used to improve websites in the future
 
 
  
  
Line 226: Line 150:
  
 
This is list of task waiting to people to work on ideas.
 
This is list of task waiting to people to work on ideas.
 
 
  
 
*Preferred partner process : check every year if the partner still meets the requirements
 
*Preferred partner process : check every year if the partner still meets the requirements
 
 
  
 
  Who ? (administrative task)
 
  Who ? (administrative task)
 
 
 
*CA will write a code of conduc for joomla administrator
 
 
 
 
Update wiki.dolibarr.org
 
 
Eldy check https://www.dolibarr.fr/forum/12-howto--aide/62681-wiki-dolibarr-org?start=150#111507
 
 
 
 
*RNCP certification Company Aplose
 
 
 
 
Following regulations, trend for MOOC launched
 
 
 
 
*Organisation
 
 
 
 
Review cotisation amount, why not have a button to incitate subscription ?
 
 
Waiting migration of Dolibarr of fundation on v8
 
 
New task to add buttons / links to propose subscription on dolibarr websites and dolistore
 
 
Maxime prepare a new grid to discuss on it
 
 
  
  
 
*Suggest to renew our whole partner/labels system (J.HEIMBURGER)
 
*Suggest to renew our whole partner/labels system (J.HEIMBURGER)
 
 
  
 
  Suggestion need more info. What will be rules to define the label. Who will validate it ?
 
  Suggestion need more info. What will be rules to define the label. Who will validate it ?
Line 278: Line 163:
  
  
 
+
*Why not creating a dolibarr developer training to get better code in core and modules. (J.HEIMBURGER)
*Why not creating a dolibarr developper training to get better code in core and modules. (J.HEIMBURGER)
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
  Suggestion need more info. Who will train, who will be trained, How, When ?
 
  Suggestion need more info. Who will train, who will be trained, How, When ?
 
  
  
 
*Why not make mandatory a training and/or a test of capabilities to be Official Preferred Partner or a Dolibarr provider, in favor of Dolibarr reputation. (J.MENENT)
 
*Why not make mandatory a training and/or a test of capabilities to be Official Preferred Partner or a Dolibarr provider, in favor of Dolibarr reputation. (J.MENENT)
 
 
  
 
  Suggestion need more info. Who will build the test, who will follow and correct tests. How, When ?
 
  Suggestion need more info. Who will build the test, who will follow and correct tests. How, When ?
  
 
  J.MENENT will make a document and send it to board mailing
 
  J.MENENT will make a document and send it to board mailing
 
  
  
 
*Why not make mandatory be preferred partner for a company or foundation member for a private person to build a Community, in favor the foundation has better control. (J.MENENT)
 
*Why not make mandatory be preferred partner for a company or foundation member for a private person to build a Community, in favor the foundation has better control. (J.MENENT)
 
 
  
 
  OK, currently, Portugal and Netherland have community but no preferred partner
 
  OK, currently, Portugal and Netherland have community but no preferred partner
 
 
 
 
 
==Done tasks==
 

Latest revision as of 12:10, 12 September 2019

Back to home page of
the Dolibarr foundation

Retour page accueil
association Dolibarr


Title/Date/Location

  • Title: Foundation board meeting
  • Date: 10/09/2019
  • Location: Framatalk


Presents

  • Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:


Maxime Kohlhaas

Philippe Grand

Jean Heimburger

Laurent Destailleur

Florian Henry

Nicolas ZABOURI

Juanjo Mènent


Agenda

Topic

  • Dolistore : Search by Dolibarr versions
Eldy recommand use of tag but need a developpement to auto add tag between two version
Task added to Eldy TODO -> Laurent Ask Regis


  • New version forum

Again Jean Traullé done a good works :

   Test environnement

https://test-dolibarr-discourse.traulle.net/forum/


  • Task done by Laurent during past month (access not public):
https://admin.dolibarr.org/projet/tasks/time.php?projectid=1&withproject=1&search_month=7&search_year=2019&search_user=2
  • Stripe


Eldy has modified the stripe module to be compatible with last legislations. Stripe offered to publish Dolibarr logo on the SCA ready partner page


  • Devcamp
Maxime contacts Nicolas B to talk about organization

We receive mail form Nicolas, talk on organisation will continue. Dates were be 29-Nov to 1-dec


  • Open-Source summit

Subscription for foundation not yet opened.


  • E-mail to send to invite members to give a note on Dolibarr
We need to decide to whom we can send an e-mail


Todo and Running Task

  • Ideas for community tools (new forum, new wiki) => A. Spangaro e-mail.
Ask to new french community manager to write process to contribute and give 3 subjects that feed back on monthly foundation meeting 
Rules for commits have been described into the CONTRIBUTING.md file (File to describe how to contribute on a project).
Rules on how the project / community is organized is described on https://wiki.dolibarr.org


  • Communication with Bruno's help
Relook websites (Dolibarr CMS ? Wordpress ?)
New forum tool
Social media
Global strategy

  The foundation has to write a specification of what's needed


  • Add a label "Dolibarr Expert" for accounting firm :
   - Donation : min 100 € or 50 € ? 
   - Have minimum 3 customers ? Using Dolibarr and interconnexion with their accounting software
Ok for accounting firm to create page on other supplier wiki page, Must be registered on Official "Ordre des Experts-comptables" at least in france
Alexandre works on a wiki to start a draft on this "Dolibarr accounting expert" 


  • Work on NF203 compliance ? Work finance by the foundation ?
https://infocert (dot) org/marque-nf/nf-logiciel
Alexandre gather informations about this and gets back to us


  • MOOC Dolibarr Academy
http://courses.dolibarr.org/
Courses "installation" and "configuration" are available
We must send a communication to members to test it...


  • Point to discuss from DolibarrDay

  Label qualité

  Témoignage client

  Visibilité des Partner sur les sites.

=> CMS module in Dolibarr is growing fast and will be used to improve websites in the future


Pending tasks

This is list of task waiting to people to work on ideas.

  • Preferred partner process : check every year if the partner still meets the requirements
Who ? (administrative task)


  • Suggest to renew our whole partner/labels system (J.HEIMBURGER)
Suggestion need more info. What will be rules to define the label. Who will validate it ?
Rules for preferred partners are ok today, participating in the community development (new fundations, events, ...) is doable by any member of the community, can't be a new rule to become a preferred partner


  • Why not creating a dolibarr developer training to get better code in core and modules. (J.HEIMBURGER)
Suggestion need more info. Who will train, who will be trained, How, When ?


  • Why not make mandatory a training and/or a test of capabilities to be Official Preferred Partner or a Dolibarr provider, in favor of Dolibarr reputation. (J.MENENT)
Suggestion need more info. Who will build the test, who will follow and correct tests. How, When ?
J.MENENT will make a document and send it to board mailing


  • Why not make mandatory be preferred partner for a company or foundation member for a private person to build a Community, in favor the foundation has better control. (J.MENENT)
OK, currently, Portugal and Netherland have community but no preferred partner