Report board meeting 20180612 teleconf
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Title: Foundation board meeting
- Date: 12/06/2018
- Location: Framatalk
- Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:
Maxime Kohlhaas Florian HENRY Juanjo Menent Laurent Destailleur Nicolas ZABOURI jean Heimburger
Todo and Running Task
- Review communication for Prefered partner in Spain
-> Juanjo has modified the wiki. Laurent must review the review of Juanjo.
- Install Stripe on Dolistore and revoke Credit card caisse epargne payment service
-> Test done on dev.dolistore.com (one fix done -> dir ??? was created) -> OK for prod when dolibarr v8 migration
Tasks that need decision
- Point to discuss from DolibarrDay
Label qualité Témoignage client visibilité des Partner sur les sites.
- French Financial law
This is list of task waiting to people to work on ideas.
Review cotisation amount, why not have a button to incitate subscription ? Waiting migration of Dolibarr of fundation on v8
- Ask to vote for to add rule into terms and conditions of dolistore to forbidden paid module that should be ressource developers
Suggest to renew our whole partner/labels system (J.HEIMBURGER) Suggestion need more info. What will be rules to define the label. Who will validate it ?
- Why not creating a dolibarr developper training to get better code in core and modules. (J.HEIMBURGER)
Suggestion need more info. Who will train, who will be trained, How, When ?
- Why not make mandatory a training and/or a test of capabilities to be Official Preferred Partner or a Dolibarr provider, in favor of Dolibarr reputation. (J.MENENT)
Suggestion need more info. Who will build the test, who will follow and correct tests. How, When ? J.MENENT will make a document and send it to board mailing
- Why not make mandatory be preferred partner for a company or foundation member for a private person to build a Comunity, in favor the foundation has better control. (J.MENENT)
OK, currently, Portugal and Netherland have community but no preferred partner
- RGPD law to discuted
- Request to be Preferred Partner