Modules - Packaging rules and Dolistore validation rules
Here are the rules that will be apply by Dolibarr team on validation/activation of external module on [www.dolistore.com www.dolistore.com]
All module files have to be inside module directory, check this template GitHub Dolibarr Module Template
- To include a core file, use
- To include a file of module into a file of same module, use
- To include a file of another external module into a module file, use
All link to a page of a standard dolibarr object (an invoice, an order, a bank account, ...) should be included into your module page using the getNomUrl method of the class of the object.
Custom directory management
An external module called mymodule can be installed into htdocs/custom/mymodule as well as in htdocs/mymodule. It must works in both cases
Core file modifications
If dolibarr core files have to be modified, it will be accepted :
- If they are pushed to dolibarr dev branch on GitHub (add feature to standard class without risk of regression, html.form.class.php/function.lib.php,...)
- If what you push is adding hooks or triggers, or optionnal parameter to existing functions.
If your module is not free you have to give a email adress for support (or a website that allow customers to contact you)
Product description is mandatory in English, French, Spanish (and support email as well)