Module Scheduled jobs
|Numero/ID of module||2300|
|User doc. of module||This page|
|Developer doc. of module||Module Scheduled Jobs (developer)|
The Scheduled Jobs Module is a core Dolibarr module. It is optional and part of the System group in module list.
The main purpose of the module is to manage the scheduled jobs (alias cron or chrono table)
This module is included with the Dolibarr distribution, so there is no need to install it.
To use this module, you must first enable it using an administrator account, via the menu option "Home - Setup - Modules".
Choose the tab where the module is listed. Then click on "Activate".
The module is now activated.
The only parameter that can be changed is the Security key used on the URL to launch cron jobs.
Below there is linked to :
- The "Home - Admin tools - Scheduled jobs" to see and edit scheduled jobs.
- The URL to check and launch qualified cron jobs: http://mydolibarradress/htdocs/public/cron/cron_run_jobs.php?securitykey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&userlogin=admin
- The URL to check and launch a specific job by its job id : http://mydolibarradress/htdocs/public/cron/cron_run_jobs.php?securitykey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&userlogin=admin&id=cronjobid
External activation of the module
The module need to be externally activated each 5 minutes.
Depending on the environment where Dolibarr is running, the procedure to be followed is different.
On Unix environment you should use the crontab entry to run the command line each 5 minutes
On Windows, you have to create a new task in the Windows Task Scheduler.
- General: don't forget to check "Run with maximum permissions".
- Trigger: Choose according to the use of your PC
Select "Start a program". Then put in Program/Script: C:\wamp64\bin\php7.3.12\php.exe And in Add arguments: -f C:\wamp64\wwww\dolibarr\scripts\cron\cron_run_jobs.php xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx admin
With 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' is the security key that you will find in the parameters of the scheduled jobs module, and 'admin' is the name of your session.
The path indicated may be different depending on the installation and software version. This task will execute a command in windows to execute the php, then launch the planned work in progress of dolibarr
Manage the Scheduled jobs
In Home - Admin tools - Scheduled jobs you will find the list of active jobs and the last activation time.
You can also create new jobs.