|Numéro/ID du module
|Doc utilisateur du module
|Doc développeur du module
This module is to manage integration of Paypal business accounts to Dolibarr so that your customers can autonomously pay online: invoices, memberships, or donations.
Note that PayPal allows you customers to pay online by credit card even if they do not owe a PayPal account.
This module is included with the Dolibarr distribution, so there is no need to install it.
To use this module, you must first enable it using an administrator account, via the menu option "Home - Setup - Modules".
Choose the tab where the module is listed. Then click on "Activate".
The module is now activated.
Visit paypal.com to create a Business Account, and make all ID verification steps that match your organization (company with regular PayPal fees, non-profit with lower fees, ...).
Setup PayPal NVP/SOAP API (legacy version) for Dolibarr
1. Note that PayPal user interface changes on a regular basis and you may face different screens. This procedure has been updated in December 2022 and requires to setup paypal.com and NOT developer.paypal.com.
2. Click here to open the API access configuration, or if that link is broken, go in paypal.com, and open the following: Account Parameters > Account Access > API access > click Update and select the NVP/SOAP API (legacy version).
3. Request an API access, and more precisely an API signature as on the screenshot:
4. You must obtain 3 fields for the API username, API password and signature:
IMPORTANT: PayPal has several APIs, thus do not try to use any other API credential if they are not named API username, API password and signature. In particular, do NOT create an app for the
REST API that would give you an account, Client ID and Secret since Dolibarr would not be compatible with them.
5.a. Open the configuration of the PayPal module in Dolibarr and:
- Check the PayPal Live checkbox, since the sandbox seem to generate errors
- Copy/paste the username, password and signature. Make sure that you copy/paste no trailing space characters
- Enable TLS v1.2
5.b. Customize any other field in the rest of the module configuration in Dolibarr to match your needs and apply changes. 5.c. Open one of the payment links proposed at the bottom of the page to test your PayPal integration in Dolibarr.
SetExpressCheckout failed: Security error code 10002
Make sure that:
- You enabled TLS 1.2 in the Dolibarr module configuration
- You enabled the Live environment, since the sandbox environment often returns that error