Module MenuPar EN
|Editor / Editeur||Dolipar.org - http://dolipar.org/content/menupar|
|Download or buy page / Page achat ou téléchargement||https://www.dolistore.com/modules/1158-Gestionnaire-de-menu-MenuPar.html|
|Status / Statut / Estado||Stable|
|Prerequisites / Prérequis||Dolibarr min version 9.0.0|
|Last update date / Date mise à jour fiche / Fecha última actualización||2019-12-15|
|Note / Nota|
Summary: [edit | edit source]
The MenuPar menu manager was the first tool in its category. It was created in order to facilitate navigation in Dolibarr menus, by simplifying management of menu items and by offering all imaginable possibilities of personalization.
- Download the module archive file (.zip) from the website www.dolistore.com or recover it in any other way.
- Place the file in dolibarr root directory or create a custom folder in dolibarr root and place it there with all your additional modules (If you choose this solution, remember to uncomment the two lines of the conf file in report)
- Unzip the file with the command unzip module_menupar-X.Y.Z.zip
- The correct module location must be of the type: htdocs/custom/menupar.
- Go to the installation location of the module and give read and write privileges to the PHP server for the following files:
The module is operational and can be activated.
To use this module, you must first activate it. To do this, after logging in with an administrator account, go to the " Home - Configuration - Modules " page. The module appears in "Others", click on "Activate". A pictogram appears at the end of the module line, click on it to access the configuration page specific to this module: MenuPar configuration page We have a list of 4 parameters with a question mark which displays a detailed explanation as soon as we place the mouse on it. :
- Display a menu entry for each product category: By default, there is only one entry in the menu to list the products. Activate this option to display an entry for each product category for users defined by the USERCAT option.
- USERCAT Users of product category menus: This parameter contains all the login names of users with an entry in the product category menus.
- Elevators: Displays elevators in drop-down menus
- Length of the drop-down list: Fixed length of the drop-down list with elevators in 1 and 1000 pixels.
Activation and Use
Activating the MenuPar menu manager is separate from activating the module. It is done after this in the home menu configuration menu: MenuPar activation Once the menu manager is activated, the left column immediately disappears and in the drop-down menus corresponding to the menu items at the top appear as soon as you position the mouse on it: Home menu The four items at the top of the home menu are expandable. This gives you immediate access to the final menu items. Services Since all of the menu items on the left are displayed on one level, their numbers in the drop-down menus may be significant. We can then configure the manager to associate an elevator with them and limit them for all the drop-down menus other than the home menu. On the image, we also see the elements allowing to list the products by category available through the second configuration parameter.
The MenuPar menu manager is based on the Auguria menu. We can therefore add, modify or delete the menu items by accessing the home configuration menus Edit menu: Edit menu
After making changes in the menu structure, it is possible to save the changes made and reload them if necessary. This function is accessible from the module configuration page through the Backup / Restore button in the menu table : Save menus The menu backup function of MenuPar is identical in all respects to that of the Dolibarr database backup. The difference is that the MenuPar menu backup function backs up the only llx_menu menu table and the existence of a restore button next to each backup file.
Other sources of information:
Link on Dolistore: https://www.dolistore.com/modules/1158-Gestionnaire-de-menu-MenuPar.html
Information page on the module on Dolipar.org: http://dolipar.org/content/menupar
Videos in French on Youtube of demonstration of the first version of MenuPar of 2014: Abbes menu manager for Dolibarr
Videos in English on Youtube of demonstration of the first version of MenuPar of 2014: Abbes menu manager for Dolibarr c. 1.0
Videos in Spanish on Youtube of demonstration of the first version of MenuPar of 2014: Gestor de menu Abbes para Dolibarr c. 1.0
Foro en Español: