- 1 Informations
- 2 Logo
- 3 Features
- 4 Install
- 5 Permissions:
- 6 Pages
- 7 Prerequisites
- 8 Demo
- 9 Video
|Editor / Editeur||paulorcdo - https://www.trucolivre.com.br/dolibarr/|
|Download or buy page / Page achat ou téléchargement||On |
|Status / Statut / Estado||Stable|
|Prerequisites / Prérequis||Dolibarr min version 9.0|
|Last update date / Date mise à jour fiche / Fecha última actualización||2020-01-3|
|Note / Nota||Module CustomizeForms|
Customize Forms allows you to create new features in 24 dolibarr forms ( + 430 standard fields and + all extra fields)
1- Hide fields;
3- Disable fields;
4- Create Custom Header and Footer;
5- Define default values for fields (texts, lists, html, selection and categories);
6- Create tooltip with instructions on the fields;
7- Create auxiliary lists of preformatted texts and phrases to easily insert into the fields (text, html);
8- Change the presented names of the fields without changing the translations;
1- To Install the module, simply unzip the files and place in the custom folder of the Dolibarr directory and then Activate the module.
2- The module is installed in the Tools menu of Dolibarr, click on the menu and on the left will appear the link Customize Forms.
3- Click on the Customize Forms link and you will be taken to the system home page.
1- Initial system permissions are set with access only to the System Administrator;
2- For new users, the administrator can configure read, edit, and delete permissions on the Dolibarr user or group permissions tab.
The Customize Forms Module is very simple to configure, has only 3 control pages:
Page 1 - Home Page - List Forms
- The Home Page lists all 24 Dolibarr forms that can be configured by Customizeforms.
- The Qty column tells you how many fields can be set on each form.
- To Customize a Form, just click the pencil on the right form.
Page 2 - List All Form Fields to Customize
- In this example, we click on the Home Page in the New Commercial Proposal - Customer form.
- This page only displays fields with default values that have already been set. All fields of the form are displayed on this page.
1 - Extrafields that were created for this module will be inserted automatically when you open the page.
2 - The Header and footer fields are options that can be added to the form.
Presentation the table: The fields are listed in the columns as follows:
- Name: Field Name
- Situation: Current field status - Can be Visible, Invisible, Disabled, or Required.
- Default Value: Value set to appear as default for the field (text fields, checkbox, selects, textarea).
- Tag: New Name Defined for Field
- Auxiliary List: List of Text separated by line breaks that can be added in any text field or textarea.
- Help Text: Help text that appears when you approach the mouse.
Page 3 - Customizing a form field
In this example, we click in the New Commercial Proposal - Customer form (Page 1) and after we click on the Customer field (Page 2).
To apply module functionality to the form example:
- To Hide fields:
- Click in the combo box Define Visibility and Mandatory and select Invisible option;
- Click in the combo box Define Visibility and Mandatory and select Required option;
- To Disable field:
- Click in the combo box Define Visibility and Mandatory and select Disable option;
- To Define default values for field (texts, lists, html, selection and categories):
- Click in the combo box Set Default Value and select the desired option (Dolibarr options to combo box and checkbox, other field type only write the text to default value);
- To Change the presented name of the field without changing the translations:
- Digit new name text to Modify Field Name;
- To Create auxiliary lists of preformatted texts and phrases to easily insert into the fields (text, html):
- Digit List of Text separated by line breaks that can be added in any text field or textarea in Create Auxiliary List to insert into text or HTML fields;
- To Create tooltip with instructions on the fields:
- Digit html text to Create Tooltip with Help Info;
1- Choose the form on the home page of the module (Page 1);
2- In the chosen form, click in the Header or Footer field (Page 2);
3- In Page 3:
- Click in the combo box Define Visibility and Mandatory and select Visible option;
- Digit new name text to Modify Field Name, this field is a name of Header/Footer in the left table form;
- Digit html text in the field Set Default Value , this field is a content of Header/Footer in the right table form;
Partial Features - Dolibarr ≥ 5.0.3
All Features - Dolibarr ≥ 9.0.3
View DEMO:https://www.trucolivre.com.br/dolibarr/ user:demo passw:demo
View Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTR9DMnpIck