This module allows you to synchronize Dolibarr with your Google contact annuary. Synchronisation of contacts can be done toward only one Google account. However, using the Google sharing features (delegate contacts), everybody could see them.
First, choose all Dolibarr elements you want to synchronize among (You can choose several choices):
* Thirdparties (if module Thirdparty is enabled)
* Contacts/addresses of thirdparties (if module Thirdparty is enabed)
Then enter the following information:
1) The Google login account (example firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
Then click on button "Create". You will get a new '''Client ID''' and a '''Secret code'''.
3) Save the Google setup page after filling Client ID and Secret Code.
4) A warning should say you don't have yet any Google token saved into your Dolibarr database. Click on the link to authenticate, enter your Google credential if requested (same account than the account entered at step 1) and accept any confirmation. You should go back on the Dolibarr setup page, but a value for the token, saved into your Dolibarr database should appears.
Buttons to make synchronization tests should be available. Click on them to make tests.