Call For Tenders for a MOOC for Dolibarr software
From Dolibarr Open Source ERP CRM Wiki
Call for tenders for a M.O.O.C (Massive Open Online Courses) for Dolibarr ERP CRM software
The Dolibarr foundation (https://asso.dolibarr.org) is looking for a Quotation to build an Online Course for Dolibarr ERP CRM software.
Specifications of expected project
The M.O.O.C / L.M.S system
- The courses must be developed on an existing Open Source LMS (Learning Management System) that can be installed on Ubuntu OS. A quick install guide must be provided (Note: There is no need to provide a steps by step guide, just a quick step guide, because installation will be done by members of the Dolibarr ERP CRM foundation that are very experience system administrators and PHP software developers).
- The course must be compatible with the SCORM format.
- The MOOC/LMS system must be capable of providing courses for hundred of users simultaneously
- The MOOC/LMS must provide a scoring for students.
- The MOOC/LMS must provide a dashboard for teacher administrators (that will be the Dolibarr foundation core team)
- We must be able to provide courses in different languages.
- No video required, only static images (screenshots must be done using Dolibarr v9 with the demo data provided in the database dump in directory dev/initdemo, available on github of project.
- The MOOC does not need to cover all Dolibarr ERP CRM features but must cover the most used and important one, so
- Installation / Administration / Setup (on a dedicated server + small mention to install on saas ready-to-use Cloud solutions)
- Module of Third-parties (customers and vendors) and Addresses
- Products and Services catalog
- Lead / Opportunity management with project module
- Proposal, Order and Billing
- Stock management
- Human Resources (leave requests and expense report)
- Advanced Accounting
- Agenda / Events
- Other (to define, to suggest)
- All the content of courses must be provided under licence CC-BY-SA
- The courses must be developed in English OR French (only 1 language, you have to choose and give your choice in your answer) but it must be easy to translate text content of a course into another language.
- Tutorial must be oriented to reduce the amount of work to update it when a new version of Dolibarr software is released (only few screenshots)
The goal of this project is not to provide and host a MOOC (this will be done by the foundation, only a quick install guide is expected) but to develop the courses/lessons with tutorial, examples, etc... The MOOC will be then hosted on the platform suggested (see previously) and maintained by the Dolibarr foundation.
The quotation must include:
- The name of the suggested MOOC system the solution will be developed on.
- A suggestion of list of courses modules and duration, so the course must be split in several parts (can match or not the Dolibarr modules).
- Describe what will be the deliveries (a zip to load on a MOOC platform, or database dump or something else).
- The delay or schedule of deliveries (If you can split the work in different deliveries, it is better)
- The price detailed for each delivery(ies)
How to apply
Send your quotation or questions by email to : email@example.com
Quotations (prices must be in euros) must be send before the 31th of december.