Module Concat PDF
From Dolibarr Wiki
|Editor / Editeur||NLTechno - www.nltechno.com|
|Download or buy page / Page achat ou téléchargement||www.dolistore.com|
|Status / Statut / Estado||Stable|
|Prerequisites / Prérequis||Dolibarr min version 3.2.0|
|Last update date / Date mise à jour fiche / Fecha última actualización||2014-08-13|
|Note / Nota|
Allow to merge some PDF documents to the generated PDF files. For examle, to add your conditions and terms into the PDF of an order, or to add a catalog of product into commercial proposals PDFs.
Dolibarr 3.2.0 or more.
- Download archive file of module (.zip file) from web site www.dolistore.com or from any other source.
- Place file into dolibarr root directory.
- Uncompress file with command
- Module is ready to be used.
To use this module, you must first enable it. For this, with an administrator account, go on page "Home - Setup - Modules".
Choose the tab where the module stand. Then click on "Activate".
The module is now activated.
If an icon appears at end of module line, click on it to access the setup page, specific to this module.
Setup page specific to module:
Into the setup page dedicated to module, you will see name of directory where to store you PDF to concat. You will also have an upload form to upload from this screen the PDF you want to include into generated documents.
With Dolibarr 3.4 or higher, check also that option "Protection of generated pdf (Enabling NOT recomanded, disable feature of PDF mass generation)" is disabled into Setup - PDF.
Other options not supported
- You can add constants and MAIN_USE_JQUERY_MULTISELECT and REQUIRE_JQUERY_MULTISELECT 1 in Home - Setup - Other to allow the selection and concatenation of multiple files.
- You can also add constant CONCATPDF_PRESELECTED_MODELS into Home - Setup - Other if you want to have a particular pdf document preselected into combo box.
Syntax to use is: CONCATPDF_PRESELECTED_MODELS=propal:filename1,filename2;invoice:filename3;order:filename4... Note that filenamex is name of PDF file without ".pdf"
If you made previous step, you see a new combo list into page of element (invoice, proposal or order) with all submitted PDF documents to merge.
Before clicking on button "Generate" to build a PDF document, select your static PDF file to add. Addition is done at the end of the new generated PDF.
Development of this module is not included inside the standard GIT repository of Dolibarr but inside a repository dedicated to modules not supported by the Dolibarr development team but supported by NLTechno on platform Doliforge:
- GIT Repository: git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:/gitroot/nltechno/nltechno.git dolibarr_nltechno
Note this is a private repository, so you must apply to be a member from Doliforge web site to be able to clone sources using GIT.